• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

KCN Changes: Bridal Registries & UPampered Chefoming Specials

In summary, Katie and Becky received 2 August CNs. HO is still working on adding pictures from the conference to the registry. The bridal registries are changing, and the special offers for November and December are also being released.
cookn' katie
Has anyone gotten into the new KCN? I thought it would post one week before the consultants would. I am eager to see what is changing with the bridal registries. I was shocked that they discontinued the bridal invites. They were so awesome, I want to know what is being replaced. Also, I can't wait for the upcoming specials for Nov and Dec. Let me know if anyone has gotten into it! Katie

The CN usually goes up on the 25th of the month for Directors and then ours come in the mail that week so it's a bit soon for it yet.

No, but I just got a 2nd August CN in the mail yesterday!:rolleyes:

I didn't receive my August CN until last Friday. I am not sure why it took so long!

pcchefjane said:
I didn't receive my August CN until last Friday. I am not sure why it took so long!

They were waiting to add pictures from conference. HO said it would be late. I just got mine in the mail yesterday.

Last edited:
Me too! If I didn't have the internet, I'll been in the dark. I started reading it, thinking it was for September and noticed it was August but then I noticed some out of date info that should have been at my house way before now. They need to get them out quicker so we can implement them.

ChefBeckyD said:
No, but I just got a 2nd August CN in the mail yesterday!:rolleyes:

tabnat80 said:
Me too! If I didn't have the internet, I'll been in the dark. I started reading it, thinking it was for September and noticed it was August but then I noticed some out of date info that should have been at my house way before now. They need to get them out quicker so we can implement them.

I did get one earlier in the month.....and just got a 2nd one yesterday. This is the 2nd time that has happened to me - where I got one and then a couple weeks later got the same one again. Is it happening to anyone else?

I got a second one too!

Becky, Maybe you got mine!! I still haven't gotten an August CN yet!!

I thought about contacting HO, but decided I was just losing my mind! I'm glad to know some others got 2 Aug editions!

I received 2 this month also. I thought it was just me

Wow, I wish I would have received one! I still haven't seen mine... :(

What are the changes to the bridal registry process for Pampered Chef?

The changes to the bridal registry process for Pampered Chef include the introduction of the new KCN (Kitchen Consultant Number) system. This means that customers will now need to provide their consultant's KCN when creating a registry, instead of their name and contact information. This will streamline the process and ensure that all purchases are properly credited to the consultant.

How do I find my consultant's KCN?

Your consultant's KCN can be found on their personal Pampered Chef website or by contacting them directly. You can also ask your consultant for a business card, which will contain their KCN.

What are the benefits of using the new KCN system for bridal registries?

The new KCN system allows for a more efficient and accurate tracking of purchases made through bridal registries. This ensures that the consultant will receive proper credit for the sales, and also allows for better communication between the consultant and the registry holder.

Are there any changes to the pricing or discounts for bridal registry items?

No, there are no changes to the pricing or discounts for bridal registry items. Customers will still receive the same discounts and special offers as before.

Will the new KCN system affect any existing bridal registries?

No, the new KCN system will not affect any existing bridal registries. Customers can still access and manage their registries as usual, and consultants will still receive credit for any purchases made through those registries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jennyl
  • Sheila