• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan & Feb Specials for Guests, Hosts, Consultants - Help Needed!

In summary, Jan & Feb specials are for guests, hosts, consultants. If you're a past guest, you'll receive 60% off a piece of stoneware.
cookn' katie
Ok~ I can't download the specials (maybe cuz they are PFD). Can anyone tell me what Jan & Feb specials are for guests, hosts, consultants. I can't wait until I can download the PFD files from work. Thanks Katie

You should just download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader at home. Here is the link...

http://www.pdf-2008.com/acrobat/index.asp?PID=c625416d-5c5f-4c99-bfdd-cbd2891a48e8

January hosts get extra reward $$ to spend. Guests get stoneware at 50% off.

Actually guests get stoneware at 20% off.

I got it, I don't understand, sometimes my computer has emotional issues. I love the specaials! Did they post Febs yet? How will we do the Hostess Booking Special? What will past hosts receive?

Ha! Sometimes I'm so blonde.......I clicked on this thread wondering who Jan was!:balloon: :blushing:

cookn' katie said:
I got it, I don't understand, sometimes my computer has emotional issues. I love the specaials! Did they post Febs yet? How will we do the Hostess Booking Special? What will past hosts receive?

60% off a piece of stoneware.

I'm contacting my hosts that had January shows booked from them. I'm sending them the January flyer so they get excited and the January dates are held.

Feb will be posted in the December newsletter - so I'm guessing that it's something extra special. Or HO wants us to focus on booking January solid first.

ChefBeckyD said:
Ha! Sometimes I'm so blonde.......I clicked on this thread wondering who Jan was!:balloon: :blushing:

That made me crack up!! Thank you, Becky!:D :p

ChefBeckyD said:

Me too... but I'm not blonde. :blushing:

I'm not seeing the Jan. host/guest specials on CC, where did you find this info?

Its only on CC for directors.

Ahh, I found it on here -- thanks! I love this site! :D

1. What are the current specials for guests in January and February?

The current specials for guests include a free gift with a purchase of $75 or more and the opportunity to earn additional free products with a qualifying party purchase.

2. What are the perks for hosting a Pampered Chef party in January or February?

As a host, you can earn free product credit, half-price items, and exclusive host specials. Plus, you'll have a fun and unique way to connect with friends and family!

3. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant during the Jan & Feb specials?

Joining as a consultant during our Jan & Feb specials means you'll receive an exclusive kit with additional products valued at over $300! Plus, you'll have the opportunity to earn even more free products and rewards as you start your business.

4. Is there any training or support available for consultants during Jan & Feb specials?

Yes, we offer extensive training and support for our consultants, including virtual and in-person events, online resources, and a supportive community of fellow consultants.

5. Can I use the Jan & Feb specials to stock up on products for my own personal use?

Absolutely! As a consultant, you have the opportunity to purchase products at a discount for your own use. You can take advantage of the Jan & Feb specials to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products at a great price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apriljc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Morvin
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • Jessamary