• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Card With Jan & Feb Host Specials

In summary, the host specials for January and February include a free Stoneware Rectangular Baker with a $600 party, a free Stoneware Mini Loaf Pan with a $450 party, and a free Quick Cooker with a $1,250 party. These host specials can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party in January or February and reaching the required sales levels. They can also be combined with other offers and discounts. If you already own the items included in the host specials, you can choose a different product of equal or lesser value. The host specials are available for both in-person and online parties, with a consultant available to help plan and host a successful online party.
acdugger
Gold Member
I thought I download a postcard created with both the Jan & Feb specials. I can't find it on my computer or when I do a search. Does someone have it?
Andrea

Hello Andrea,

I believe you are a part of Whitney Eckerd's cluster. I saw your name on the Kids Exchange Booth signup. Just thought I'd say "Hey!".

(Sorry, I know this is off topic.)

Orlando and Kelly Buck

Hello,
I just saw a post from you and almost said hello, too. Maybe we will meet soon. Congrats on your new venture with PC. I will hit my 90 days at the end of the month.
Andrea

Related to Post Card With Jan & Feb Host Specials

1. What are the host specials for January and February?

The host specials for January and February include a free Stoneware Rectangular Baker with a $600 party, a free Stoneware Mini Loaf Pan with a $450 party, and a free Quick Cooker with a $1,250 party.

2. How can I earn these host specials?

You can earn these host specials by hosting a Pampered Chef party in January or February and reaching the required party sales levels. Your consultant will help you plan and host the perfect party to reach your desired sales level.

3. Can I combine the host specials with other offers?

Yes, the host specials can be combined with other offers and discounts. This allows you to maximize your rewards and get the most out of your party. Your consultant can help you take advantage of all available offers.

4. What if I already own the items included in the host specials?

If you already own the items included in the host specials, you can choose a different product of equal or lesser value. Your consultant can help you select a different product that best fits your needs and preferences.

5. Are the host specials available for online parties as well?

Yes, the host specials are available for both in-person and online parties. This allows you to host a party that fits your lifestyle and preferences. Your consultant can help you plan and host a successful online party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUPE
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies