• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Putting Together a Jan. Catalog Show and Iwanted to Attach a

In summary, a catalog show is a virtual party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where friends and family can shop from the current catalog and the host can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales. To host a catalog show, you can contact a consultant for a personalized link and assistance in setting up the party. The benefits of hosting a catalog show include trying out new products and receiving exclusive host offers. Rewards can be earned by generating sales and booking future parties. The length of a catalog show can vary, but typically lasts for 2-3 weeks.
K_Jurich
I am putting together a Jan. catalog show and Iwanted to attach a catchy flyer to the Feb specials to help get some more Feb shows. Since I am not there to tell the Feb spec and how great they are Iwanted a flyer that could do that 4 me. I am not good at coming up with them. . .anyone got one they would like 2 share.

check the files section for Feb. and you should find something, at least the specials on a flyer.

I have the specials for Feb, but I am looking for something that will b catchy

Related to I Am Putting Together a Jan. Catalog Show and Iwanted to Attach a

1. What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for you to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products by hosting a virtual party. You can invite friends and family to shop from the current Pampered Chef catalog and earn host rewards based on the total sales from your show.

2. How do I host a catalog show?

To host a catalog show, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with a personalized link to share with your friends and family. They will also assist you in setting up your party and providing tips on how to make it a success.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products based on the total sales from your show. You will also have the opportunity to try out new products and receive exclusive host offers. It's a great way to get your hands on some amazing Pampered Chef items without having to leave your home!

4. Can I earn rewards for hosting a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn rewards for hosting a catalog show. The more sales your show generates, the more free and discounted products you will receive. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties with your consultant.

5. How long does a catalog show last?

The length of a catalog show can vary depending on your consultant and your preferences. Typically, catalog shows last for 2-3 weeks, giving your friends and family enough time to place their orders. However, your consultant will work with you to choose a timeframe that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
time2cook
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • leshelman