• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making the Most of a Catalog Show: My Experience

In summary, to make the most of your catalog show, use social media, email, and word of mouth to reach potential customers. Offer special discounts or promotions to entice customers to place orders. Direct customers to place orders with you and keep track of orders and payments. Engage customers with virtual events or themed parties, and provide recipe ideas and tips. Stay organized, communicate with your host and customers, and follow up after the show to ensure success.
maestraMichelle
My Feb went really well, and I made my 4 shows in 30 days! The only problem is, the people that hosted the shows for me really didn't try to invite many people, so I had no bookings. The whole month of March went by without any bookings :( But, I now have a catalog show booked and a cooking show coming up, but am trying not to get placed as inactive. Do you all have any ideas to make the most of a catalog show? This person is my husband's Aunt, and she doesn't really hang out with the family much, and has a whole different social circle that it would be great to get into. She doesn't want to do a cooking show, just a catalog. Any ideas?

I have encouraged hosts to give me 5 orders within their first week. They get a free gift from me (usually a mini serving spatula unless they got alot of orders). This way it helps to make sure they are working on it. You could also add an incentive for bookings. Catalogs shows can be back on bookings

Make sure you encourage her to get complete contact information for all of the orders!! Maybe give an incentive for that as well (I know you don't want to be out a lot of money). I had a lot of catty shows in the beginning with just a name - you can't do customer care calls without a phone number and you can't ask for shows either. Tell her that you need complete contact information for the warranty - which is true but you also want it so you can follow up with the customers.

good luck!

1. How can I get the most out of my catalog show?

To make the most of your catalog show, it is important to reach out to as many potential customers as possible. Utilize social media, email, and word of mouth to spread the word about your show. Also, be sure to provide incentives or rewards for customers who place orders during the show.

2. Should I offer any special discounts or promotions during my catalog show?

Yes, offering special discounts or promotions can entice customers to place orders during your catalog show. Consider offering a percentage off their order, free shipping, or a free product with a certain purchase amount.

3. How should I handle orders and payments during a catalog show?

It is recommended to have customers place their orders directly with you, either through a paper order form or online. You can then process payments through the company's online system or collect cash or checks from customers. Be sure to keep track of all orders and payments to ensure accuracy and timely delivery.

4. What are some creative ways to engage customers during a catalog show?

Hosting a Facebook live event, creating a themed party with food and drinks, or offering a virtual cooking demonstration are all fun and interactive ways to engage customers during a catalog show. You can also provide recipe ideas and tips for using the products in the catalog.

5. How can I ensure a successful catalog show?

Besides promoting your show, offering discounts, and engaging customers, it is important to stay organized and communicate with your host and customers. Keep track of orders and payments, respond promptly to any questions or concerns, and provide updates on the progress of the show. Following up with customers after the show can also lead to future sales and referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashwee310
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • Jenblissread