• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Online Catalog Shows?

In summary, the expert thinks that an online catalog show can be successful if the host follows up and makes phone contact with their guests.
Laurt
Hi ~ I am doing my first online catalog show. I was wondering what some of your experiences with this type of show are? Can you actually get sales from them without people looking at a physical catalog and relying only on emails? Any tips to make them more sucessful? I'm concerned that even if my host sends out a lot of evites they may wind up in the "trash" file.
Thanks for the input!

i have not had any luck personally. HOWEVER, i didn't host properly. i supose if you host coach her well enough it could turn out well. they have to want it. i did a catalog show a year before i signed up and it was about a $300 show, but it was a combination of online and passing it to my friends. since signing i have "tried" to do 2 online shows. i put tried in parenthesis because i know i didn't do everything possible to make my show a success. i guess what i am trying to say is coach her well and if she wants it she will make it happen.

i hope it goes well for you, good luck!

I have one going right now that is already $300. It can be done.

I have an out of state host doing a catalog show. She is mainly relying on internet orders. She sent out the e-invitations. She was having some trouble at first with receiving her own copy of the e-vite. So I recommended to her to go ahead and e-mail everyone. Then to follow up with a quick phone call to everyone and let them know she is having a catalog show. A personal invitation is always good. It's easy for people to ignore an e-mail, but if a friend talks to them on the phone, they might be convinced to even just check things out. She is going to tell them that she sent out e-mail invitations that provide a link and that there even is a way to view the catalog in a mode that is like flipping through the pages of a catalog. You can even zoom in on things and get a nice up close look. I told her it's important to make phone contact with everyone because they can hear the excitement in the hosts voice, she can remind them of the special and that they can get some Christmas shopping done, etc. Not everyone likes to do stuff online and some people don't even check their email regularly, so the phone calls are very important. I told her that for those people who don't do stuff online, she should offer to get together with them and let them see a catalog (I gave her several so she can pass some around work and to friends). I also make sure that they know all about the payment options, because credit cards are the easiest way to collect the money and some people don't realize that we take debit/credit cards. I let them know that the transactions are made through a secure website and that their info is encrypted once they enter it in. I let her know that I can take orders the regular way too. They just need to let her know what they want and I'll calculate it all and then they can decide on their payment option, or they can call me directly to place their orders. I just make sure she knows that I am flexible and willing to take orders however is most convenient for each person.Hope that helps. Good luck!

They are a lot more successful when the host calls or let's the "guests" know in person that the show is happening. Follow up is a big key since a lot of the time people don't check their email...or they do but get busy with something else.

Thanks for all of the info! I'm going to call my host now and have him call everyone to follow up the invites he sent yesterday. One more question.. Will I get an email when someone places an order for the show online? Ive been obsessively signing on to pws for the past 24 hours to chech for orders. (none yet)
Thanks again!

Yes, you will get an e-mail if someone places an order for the show online. You need to check it out and then put it in P3 (you can link it once you mark it as reviewed).

Thank you!

Thanks for all your input. My son-in-law (in Naples, Italy) wants to host a show and my director suggested an online show as a possibility. My daughter is stationed in the navy there, so it would ship to an FPO box. I have not done any online shows yet.

I have them all the time.. and one was over $500 !! it can be done!

1. How do I set up a successful online catalog show?

To set up a successful online catalog show, you will need to create a host link and share it with your potential customers. This link will allow them to browse and shop from the catalog online. You should also provide clear instructions on how to place an order and any special promotions or discounts available.

2. Can I customize the online catalog for my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize the online catalog by adding your personal branding and messaging. You can also choose which products to feature and organize them into categories for easier navigation.

3. How can I track my sales and orders from the online catalog show?

With our online catalog show platform, you will have access to real-time sales and order tracking. You can easily see which products are popular and how many orders you have received.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for online catalog shows?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for online catalog shows. Customers can place orders for any amount and have it shipped directly to them.

5. Can I earn host rewards from online catalog shows?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards from online catalog shows. You can offer your customers the option to host their own online catalog show and receive rewards based on their sales. You can also choose to offer special promotions or discounts for online catalog show hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcbrooke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
abaker1
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies