• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Successful Online Catalog Show: Tips and Tricks from a Personal Chef

KatieI have tried it and I have had mixed bag results. If you have your own internet show, call your friends/family first and tell them you are having one, and you will be sending them an email invite. Then send as many invites as possible, in batches. Some people just ignore things, etc.
Hi,

I'm thinking of doing my own online catalog show. I really don't have time to have an open house or host my own cooking show. Has anyone else done this and how successful was it? Any tips?

I want to have my own show to earn a few of the PC products for my new personal chef business and don't pay full price. Number 1 thing I want and need is the 5 and 7 piece cookware set!!

Thanks,
Katie

I have tried it and I have had mixed bag results. If you have your own internet show, call your friends/family first and tell them you are having one, and you will be sending them an email invite. Then send as many invites as possible, in batches. Some people just ignore things, etc.

I would supplement your first real internet party with passing around physical catalogs. I tend to get more of a response that way instead of just a pure Internet show.

Just a thought!!! The live shows are so much more successful - money wise, you might want to just bite the bullet and have one.

Look at it this way, you're already putting all the emails in the system, doing all the leg work, why not just invest the extra 2 hours and potentially double your show.

Again, just a thought!
m

Online Shopping ShowHi Katie!
The Online Shopping Shows are just a different name for a Catalog Show!

Set the Host up on your website; Host Info, Show Date -Close Date, etc...
E-mail the Host Password to the Host & the invitation (She can forward it on to everyone herself!)!

Guests visit your website, enter the Host Name, look @ the online catalog, place their order -they are even asked if they would like to host their own show and round-up too!

You are e-mailed when someone orders on-line!

It's so simple -and no Host Packet to mail out!

Of course, there is the need to Host Coach!

It's easy $$$!!!

VeronicaW said:
Hi Katie!
The Online Shopping Shows are just a different name for a Catalog Show!

Set the Host up on your website; Host Info, Show Date -Close Date, etc...
E-mail the Host Password to the Host & the invitation (She can forward it on to everyone herself!)!

Guests visit your website, enter the Host Name, look @ the online catalog, place their order -they are even asked if they would like to host their own show and round-up too!

You are e-mailed when someone orders on-line!

It's so simple -and no Host Packet to mail out!

Of course, there is the need to Host Coach!

It's easy $$$!!!

I'm aware of what is all involved and this would be for me. I was just curious on on other people's success and if it would be worth it to me.

I have had much better success with a show veruses a catty/online show.

How ever if this is the route you wish to go it can't hurt to try it.

Make sure you follow up with every invite over the phone, to secure some orders. I think the increase in shipping through the website detours some people.

You could also try the Friday phone sale, to encourage orders.

Related to Hosting a Successful Online Catalog Show: Tips and Tricks from a Personal Chef

What is an Online Catalog Show?

An Online Catalog Show is a virtual party where you can shop our product catalog from the comfort of your own home. You can browse our products, add items to your cart, and make purchases online.

How do I host an Online Catalog Show?

Hosting an Online Catalog Show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will set up a personalized link for you to share with your friends and family. You can also earn free and discounted products by hosting a show.

How long does an Online Catalog Show last?

The duration of an Online Catalog Show can vary, but typically they last for 10-14 days. This gives your guests plenty of time to browse and make purchases at their convenience.

Can I still earn host rewards with an Online Catalog Show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with an Online Catalog Show. Your consultant will keep track of your sales and you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show.

Do I need to be tech-savvy to host an Online Catalog Show?

No, you do not need to be tech-savvy to host an Online Catalog Show. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and support to make your show a success. We also have a customer service team available to assist with any technical difficulties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katem51
Replies