• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Hosting Successful Catalog Shows

In summary, the conversation discusses the effectiveness and tips for hosting catalog shows. Many members have had successful catalog shows and recommend treating them the same as cooking shows in terms of host coaching. Some members have even had friends out of state host catalog shows for them. To make catalog shows more successful, some members suggest offering mini-catalogs and using the PWS to register the show and receive an exclusive password for ordering.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I see that a lot of you have catalog shows on the go. That's something I hardly ever do, so I'm wondering if you guys have any tips on getting them. I'm always focusing on kitchen shows and know that I'm missing the boat here! :rolleyes:

I always mention catalog shows too b/c there are a surprising number of people that would never "do" a show, but could/would do a catalog show. They don't think it's a show so don't even know it's an option. I've had really great shows this way. They can even still get you bookings and such if you host coach correctly by explaining the host benefit and getting them excited about it.

I do more catalog shows than cooking shows and I have had $500-$1000 catty shows. They work for me, but some say they aren't as good as a cooking show, I would have to disagree b/c they work for me. I do enjoy the cooking shows, but for people who are busy, it is perfect. I set them up on my website, host coach as I would a cooking show and follow up, follow up, follow up!! I have gotten more bookings from catty parties than cooking shows.

I have had a few friends out of state do catalog shows for me. If it wasn't for them, I would not have qualified in my 1st month! I love the fact that we can do the catalog shows!

My highest catalog was $960. so I am a huge fan. Less work, less time, same money! Every month I have a catalog host special. If they hit $300. they get something extra.

I am kinda in the same boat I only offer a catalog show when the hostess says a live one won't work. Since I signed up in Oct. I have only had 3 catalog shows. They seem to go well my 1st one was over 500 i was shocked.

Meredith - that is a great point, to host coach a catty show host the same as a cooking show host!! I sometimes forget to do that, so thanks for the reminder!! :)

I'm bumping this thread because it seemed the most logical place to start my question! :D

Obviously, for most, catalog shows don't net as much in sales as cooking shows...for some, you have figured out the secret!

I know that we should Host Coach a catalog show just like a cooking how (I'm trying to improve that skill overall anyway!)....but I'm wondering if any of you can share your tips to what you do to make a catalog show a success and simple for your hosts at the same time. We try to simplify the Cooking shows for our hosts...so what are you doing for catalog shows? My dillemma seems to be weak sales- because to me, with just 3-4 catalogs, the host has to do a little leg work....not that there is anything WRONG with that. I'm contemplating including 10 mini-catalogs (or more if she needs them) with a small insert attached about who's doing the show, etc...so she can hand them out just like an invitation- but instead of to a show, it invites them to go to the website to shop for her Catalog show, or see her for a full-size catalog. Since there is so much in the mini anyway, and it's cheaper...maybe it'd get in more hands?

Any other ideas or tried and true suggestions??

I have a catalog show going on now and would like to register it on line so her out ot town ppl can order...how do I do that??
What and where do I find their exclusive pw

Luv 2 Cook said:
I have a catalog show going on now and would like to register it on line so her out ot town ppl can order...how do I do that??
What and where do I find their exclusive pw

Create it in your PWS. The Password will show up after you create the show- it will be the RED code. (test it out and create a show for yourself to play around with it and figure out how it works...send yourself emails/invites, etc...so you understand how it works)

Related to Tips for Hosting Successful Catalog Shows

1. How can I increase sales for my catalog show?

There are several ways to increase sales for your catalog show. First, make sure to personalize your invitations and follow up with potential guests. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, for guests who bring a friend. Additionally, utilize social media and online platforms to promote your show to a wider audience.

2. What are some tips for keeping guests engaged during a catalog show?

To keep guests engaged during a catalog show, make sure to have interactive elements such as games or demonstrations. You can also provide samples of products for guests to try and ask for their feedback. Encouraging guests to ask questions and share their experiences with Pampered Chef products can also keep them engaged.

3. How can I make my catalog show more unique and fun for my guests?

One way to make your catalog show more unique and fun is to theme it around a specific product line or event, such as a holiday or special occasion. You can also incorporate hands-on activities, such as a cooking or baking demonstration, to make the show more interactive and enjoyable for guests.

4. What are some ways to involve guests who are unable to attend the catalog show in person?

If some of your guests are unable to attend the catalog show in person, you can still involve them by offering virtual options such as online ordering or hosting a virtual party through video conferencing platforms. You can also send them a catalog and personalized invitation to join the show remotely.

5. How can I effectively follow up with guests after the catalog show?

Following up with guests after the catalog show is crucial for maximizing sales. One effective way is to send thank you notes or emails and include a special offer or discount for their next purchase. You can also reach out to guests via social media or phone to check in and see if they have any questions or feedback about the products they received.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • caraighan