• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I copy the May Guest Special for my catalog shows?

StephanieIf it is a PDF you can just hit the little camera icon (snapshot tool) on the top of the page. This will allow you to take a picture of the area you want to copy. After you hit the icon go ahead and drag the little cursor to create a box around the area you want to copy. Once you let go of the cursor it will then take a snap shot of the area. A dialog box will pop up on the screen telling you that the area has been copied to the clip board. Now you can just paste it into your Word document and resize as needed. Hope that makes it a little clearer than mud! Play around with it, it's a cool tool.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey Guys!! I was wondering if anyone here has put the May Guest Special 4 to a page yet? I just booked 4 catalog shows for May and wanted to attach that little flyer to the book since they're not listed in the catalog.

Thank you so much!

You can set your printer to do this. Every printer's software is different, but check it out - you don't have to mess with resizing pictures or anything - just tell it to print 4 to a page - that's it! :)

Thanks Cathy! I remembered that I could do it with my printer and of course it wouldn't work! Oh well, I printed 2 to a page instead and attaching them to my catty's now!!

Here is one in case you can't get your printer to cooperate.

Attachments

• May guest special 4 on a page.doc
    167 KB · Views: 335
These are great! Thank you!

I think I will print these off on card stock, cut them and use them for postcard mail outs for my customers that don't have email.

THANKS

how to make changed to a document
PampMomof3 said:
Hey Guys!! I was wondering if anyone here has put the May Guest Special 4 to a page yet? I just booked 4 catalog shows for May and wanted to attach that little flyer to the book since they're not listed in the catalog.

Thank you so much!
Ok, there is many wonderful consultants who are just computer going great! How in the world do you reside things to make them fit on one paper?

Thanks!

Stephanie

If it is a PDF you can just hit the little camera icon (snapshot tool) on the top of the page. This will allow you to take a picture of the area you want to copy. After you hit the icon go ahead and drag the little cursor to create a box around the area you want to copy. Once you let go of the cursor it will then take a snap shot of the area. A dialog box will pop up on the screen telling you that the area has been copied to the clip board. Now you can just paste it into your Word document and resize as needed. Hope that makes it a little clearer than mud! Play around with it, it's a cool tool. This is how you can copy just the picture of the special if you need it. Linda

Related to How can I copy the May Guest Special for my catalog shows?

1. What is the "May Guest Special-4 to a Page"?

The "May Guest Special-4 to a Page" is a special offer available for the month of May at Pampered Chef. It is a set of four kitchen tools printed on a single page, perfect for gifting or adding to your own kitchen collection.

2. What tools are included in the "May Guest Special-4 to a Page"?

The "May Guest Special-4 to a Page" includes a mini nylon serving spoon, mini nylon slotted spoon, mini nylon spatula, and a mini nylon slotted turner. These tools are all made of heat-resistant nylon and are safe to use on non-stick cookware.

3. How much does the "May Guest Special-4 to a Page" cost?

The "May Guest Special-4 to a Page" is priced at $20, which is a discounted rate compared to purchasing each tool individually. This offer is only available for the month of May and while supplies last.

4. Can I customize the tools in the "May Guest Special-4 to a Page"?

No, the tools in the "May Guest Special-4 to a Page" are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, they are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking and serving tasks.

5. How do I purchase the "May Guest Special-4 to a Page"?

The "May Guest Special-4 to a Page" can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the item to your cart and proceed with the checkout process. Keep in mind that this offer is only available for the month of May and while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies