• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover May Host and Guest Specials on CC | Quick Check Here

In summary, the host special for May is the Stoneware Sensations Set and the guest special is the Quick-Stir Pitcher. To become a host and take advantage of these specials, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or sign up as a consultant yourself. The Quick Check feature on the CC website allows you to easily view and compare the current host and guest specials for a specific month. Unfortunately, the host and guest specials cannot be combined, but as a host, you can earn additional free and discounted products. Hosting a Pampered Chef party also comes with additional bonuses and perks, such as free shipping, extra free products, and the opportunity to earn a discounted or free trip.
ginamkiely
anyone know what the may host and guest specials are? i know i saw them on CC but since i can't get onto the site i wanted to check here quick

thanks so much!!

It is the HWC items, which have been posted on here a few times. They are also under CC, under charitable giving programs, HWC... hth!

thanks i can't get on CC, i guess i'll look around here for the other postings

Hosts can get the white SA rectangle platter and Woven Selections tray OR a pink and white triple bowl (very retro and cute!).

Thanks Ann... I knew you'd come through. lol

As usual, you're the best!!!

chefann said:
Hosts can get the white SA rectangle platter and Woven Selections tray OR a pink and white triple bowl (very retro and cute!).

I LOVE that bowl!! I am so booking to earn it!!!:balloon:

i know it's the cutest thing ever. i LOVE anything pink from PC, especially my dots plated and cups that i got on here from Kellythechef. I use them daily!!

What do you use those cups for? I still have mine hanging out. I don't drink hot drinks.

a box of jello fits perfectly in a cup, macaroni & cheese when i feed my son, tea, soup, anything else i can think of i just love them so much!!

I love those mugs for oatmeal, too. Or soup.

I have a friend who is due to have a baby girl in June - guess what she is getting for her pink nursery!

Related to Discover May Host and Guest Specials on CC | Quick Check Here

1. What are the host and guest specials for May?

The host special for May is the Stoneware Sensations Set, which includes a Round Covered Baker, Square Baker, and Rectangular Baker. The guest special is the Quick-Stir Pitcher.

2. How can I become a host and take advantage of these specials?

To become a host, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or sign up as a consultant yourself. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards.

3. What is the Quick Check feature on the CC website?

The Quick Check feature on the CC website allows you to easily view and compare the current host and guest specials for a specific month. This makes it easier for you to plan your purchases and take advantage of any promotions.

4. Can I combine the host and guest specials for even more savings?

Unfortunately, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. However, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products on top of the guest special when you host a party or event.

5. Are there any additional bonuses or perks for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are additional bonuses and perks for hosting a Pampered Chef party. These can include free shipping, additional free products, and even the opportunity to earn a discounted or free trip to a destination of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
Replies