• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Layla's Guide to Boosting Catalog Show Earnings

In summary, Layla's Guide to Boosting Catalog Show Earnings offers valuable tips and strategies for maximizing sales. It is designed for both new and experienced consultants and provides unique and creative ideas for differentiating yourself from the competition. The guide is available both online and in print, and it is a one-time purchase with access to all future updates and versions.
laylaleigh
Does anyone have a letter they have given to their Jan. hosts for catalog shows? I am looking for something to help them get over the $500 level for the extra $$$.

TIA
Layla

laylaleigh said:
Does anyone have a letter they have given to their Jan. hosts for catalog shows? I am looking for something to help them get over the $500 level for the extra $$$.

TIA
Layla

I sent a flyer that someone posted here about making a catalog a $1000 show... I figured the tips on that flyer would help at least get them to $500 but we'll see how that really pans out. LOL...

Good luck. I've got one regular cooking show just $100 shy of reaching $500 and it's really stressing my host out... she really wants that extra FPV!

Bump

Thanks!!

I do have a $1000 show sheet I could use too. Thanks for the reminder. This host isn't sure she is going to get any ordres, so I thought giving her the $1000 might stress her out. m/b I'll just change the title to $500

my $1k show flyerHere is the flyer I made a long time ago... it might be the same one.

Attachments

• 1K catalog shows!.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 568
Allison, I love your flyer for the $1000 catalog show.

Thank you,
Betty

thanks! I have one for cooking shows too!

How much money do catalog shows typically pull in? I have 3 people doing one right now and they are all at about $150. Oddly, the people hosting a cooking show are pulling in more outside orders than the people doing catalog shows.

That's pretty typical. Hosts of cooking shows get really excited about the products, whereas catalog hosts haven't seen them in action recently and don't talk them up as much. Of course, that's a huge generality.

Related to Layla's Guide to Boosting Catalog Show Earnings

1. How can I use Layla's Guide to Boosting Catalog Show Earnings to increase my sales?

Layla's Guide offers valuable tips and strategies for maximizing your catalog show earnings. It includes techniques for promoting your shows, engaging with customers, and upselling products. By following this guide, you can significantly increase your sales and earn more rewards and commissions.

2. Is Layla's Guide only for new consultants or can experienced consultants also benefit from it?

Layla's Guide is designed for both new and experienced consultants. It provides a comprehensive overview of proven techniques for boosting catalog show earnings, making it useful for all levels of consultants. Whether you're just starting or looking to take your sales to the next level, this guide has something to offer.

3. How will Layla's Guide help me stand out from other consultants?

With Layla's Guide, you'll learn how to differentiate yourself from other consultants and make your shows more memorable and successful. It provides unique and creative ideas for product demonstrations, customer interactions, and marketing strategies that will set you apart from the competition.

4. Can I access Layla's Guide online or do I have to purchase a physical copy?

Layla's Guide is available both online and in print. You can access the digital version through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. If you prefer a physical copy, you can purchase it through the Pampered Chef consultant store or at any Pampered Chef event.

5. Is Layla's Guide a one-time purchase or do I have to buy it every time there is an update?

Layla's Guide is a one-time purchase. Once you have it, you will have access to all future updates and versions at no additional cost. Pampered Chef is committed to providing the most up-to-date and relevant resources for its consultants, so you can always rely on Layla's Guide for the latest tips and strategies for boosting your catalog show earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies