• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Catalog Show Flier for Hosts - Promote Your Event with Ease!

P
PCJKates
Don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't need to...does anyone have a flier to attach to the catalog for hosts who are leaving the catalog in break rooms, teachers' lounges, etc. Something along the line of "I'm having a PC catalog show..."

TIA!:) :)

This is what I used... not the greatest but it's worked.

Here is what I use...it's not the greatest, but it works.

Attachments

• Barb Jaeger Catalog Show!.doc
    284 KB · Views: 428
Amanda: I like your flyer.

This is something that I got from someone to attach to the catalog cover to pass around the office.

Attachments

• Hostess - catalog show folder cover.doc
    58 KB · Views: 512
Harriet,I love your catalog cover...will be using this soon!

Thanks, Amanda. I forget who I got it from but it does the trick! The beauty is that it is in "word" so anyone can tweak it to their needs,etc.

Related to PC Catalog Show Flier for Hosts - Promote Your Event with Ease!

1. What is a "PC Catalog Show Flier"?

A "PC Catalog Show Flier" is a promotional flyer that hosts can use to advertise their catalog event to potential customers. It typically includes basic information about the event, such as the date, time, location, and how to RSVP or place an order.

2. Why should I use a flier for my catalog event?

Using a flier can help you reach a wider audience and generate more interest in your catalog event. It can also save you time and effort by providing a pre-made template that you can customize to fit your specific event.

3. Where can I distribute the flier?

The flier can be distributed in various locations, such as break rooms, teachers' lounges, community bulletin boards, and local businesses. You can also share it on social media platforms or email it to friends and family.

4. Can I personalize the flier?

Yes, the flier is meant to be customized to fit your specific event. You can add your name, contact information, or any other details you would like to include to make it more personal and appealing to potential customers.

5. Do I need to have any design skills to use the flier?

No, the flier is designed to be user-friendly and does not require any design skills. Simply fill in the necessary information and print it out or share it digitally. However, if you would like to make any additional design changes, you can do so using basic design software or apps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • Chrishsm2