• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our $1000 Catalog Show with 10 Collectors!

In summary, the "$1000 Catalog Show Flier" is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants to increase sales and bookings for their parties. It features popular products from the catalog and highlights potential host rewards for parties with sales over $1000. Consultants can order the flier through the Business Center or download it from the website. The flier can be customized with personal information for a more professional touch. It can benefit the business by attracting potential hosts and customers and increasing party bookings and sales. There are guidelines for using the flier to ensure compliance with company policies and maintain brand integrity.
momoftwins
Does anyone have the flier about having a $1000 catalog show with 10 people collecting $100 in orders???? I want to include something in my newsletter that I want to get out late tonight. Thanks in advance!

It's in the Flyers and Letters thread and it's great. I am going for it this month too! Good luck

Thought I'd post mine here just for the heck of it....

Oh for crying out loud....I forgot it...

I'm also including the flyer I insert in their packet when I send out the host packet.

Attachments

• 10 by 10 host challenge[1].doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 481
  • 10 by 10 host challenge packet insert for hosts.doc
    39 KB · Views: 525
Wow Becky - those are great!!!!! I was thinking of attaching this to the bottom of my newsletter but now I am not sure if I will do that or just send it seperate.

here's the one I'm using...

Attachments

• june 1000 host flyer.doc
    231 KB · Views: 293

Related to Join Our $1000 Catalog Show with 10 Collectors!

What is the "$1000 Catalog Show Flier"?

The "$1000 Catalog Show Flier" is a promotional tool that Pampered Chef offers to its consultants to help increase sales and bookings for their parties. It features a selection of popular products from our catalog and highlights the potential host rewards for hosting a party with sales reaching $1000 or more.

How can I get a "$1000 Catalog Show Flier"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order the "$1000 Catalog Show Flier" through the Business Center or by contacting our customer service team. The flier is also available for download in a printable format on our website.

Can I customize the "$1000 Catalog Show Flier" for my business?

Yes, you can customize the flier with your personal information, such as your name, contact information, and party dates. This will make the flier more personalized and professional for your customers.

How can the "$1000 Catalog Show Flier" benefit my business?

The flier can be a great tool to attract potential hosts and customers to your parties. It showcases our popular products and the potential rewards for hosting a party with sales over $1000. This can help increase party bookings and sales for your business.

Are there any guidelines for using the "$1000 Catalog Show Flier"?

Yes, there are guidelines for using the flier to ensure compliance with our policies and procedures. These guidelines can be found on our website or by contacting our customer service team. It is important to follow these guidelines to maintain the integrity of our brand and business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JessBarszcz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • ChefBeckyD