• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Dec/Jan/Feb Specials: One-Stop Page for All Your Favorite Deals!

In summary, Kathleen created a summary of the content for the following conversation. Anyone have the Dec/Jan/Feb specials on one page yet? I love:love: those but don't have the skills to redo it. Can anyone help a girl out? :confused: Thanks!
stacywhitlow
Anyone have the Dec/Jan/Feb specials on one page yet? I love:love: those but don't have the skills to redo it. Can anyone help a girl out? :confused: Thanks!

Here is mine, but I didn't put guest specials on it.
It won't let me post it because it says it is a docx file...

bumping for anyone else out there

krzymomof4 said:
Here is mine, but I didn't put guest specials on it.
It won't let me post it because it says it is a docx file...

Save it as a Word 2003 file and it will post okay.

Here is the one I made up. You are welcome to use it if you would like.

Attachments

• NovDecJan08-09.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 190
Here it is...not as good as I wanted, but hey it is all on there:blushing:

Attachments

• Dec,Jan,Feb.doc
    333 KB · Views: 412
krzymomof4 said:
Here it is...not as good as I wanted, but hey it is all on there:blushing:

It's only showing one of the scraper collection pictures but I can see there is a spot for the other - is it just my computer messing it up?

I updated mine for Dec/Jan/Feb. Couldn't decide between using Blue or Cranberry as the "color". So here is both.

These are only the pdfs. I will post the Word docs later (too large to do from work). That way you can put whatever pics in for February that you want.

Attachments

• DecJanFeb2009_Cran_noname.pdf
    147.3 KB · Views: 336
  • DecJanFeb2009_blue_noname.pdf
    147.3 KB · Views: 287
Wow kathleen, beautiful job. I vote for the Cranberry color. I can't wait to se it in Word so I can add my info to the bottom. Thanks for sharing.

kam said:
I updated mine for Dec/Jan/Feb. Couldn't decide between using Blue or Cranberry as the "color". So here is both.

These are only the pdfs. I will post the Word docs later (too large to do from work). That way you can put whatever pics in for February that you want.

Perfect, just what I was looking for. Thank you, you did a beautiful job!

Thanks so much! Exactly what I was looking for!!

Here are the Word versions so you can update/change as needed!

Attachments

• DecJanFeb2009_blue.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 434
  • DecJanFeb2009_Cranberry.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 429
Thanks so much kathleen, these look great!!

Wonderful job, thanks alot!

Love those! Thanks a bunch!

Thank you Kathleen. You did a great job.

These are incredible!! Thanks for your hard work!!

Thanks so much, they look awesome :)

When I open it, the picture of the cookware is floating into the bottom section. I can't seem to get it to move into the right position. I wonder why my computer is showing it like that in the first place. I have a Mac, is that the problem?

It could be the version of Word...or printer settings.

I posted the pdfs without my name so you could stamp or sticker your name in the box.

Thank you, KAM. This is just what I needed to find. I still do not know how to
create a message, and had to look for a thread already in existence.

Related to Discover Dec/Jan/Feb Specials: One-Stop Page for All Your Favorite Deals!

What are the featured products for the Discover Dec/Jan/Feb Specials?

The featured products for this special include the Quick Cooker, Garlic & Brie Baker, Quick Slice, Mini Tart Shaper, and the Winter Wishes Coasters.

Can I purchase these specials as a bundle?

Yes, you can purchase the Discover Dec/Jan/Feb Specials as a bundle for a discounted price. This bundle includes all of the featured products, along with some additional bonuses.

What is the discount for these specials?

The discount for these specials varies, but typically ranges from 10-30% off the regular price. The bundle also offers additional savings compared to purchasing each item individually.

Can I still earn host rewards on these specials?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards on the Discover Dec/Jan/Feb Specials. If you host a party and your guests make purchases, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

How long will these specials be available?

These specials will be available for purchase from December 1st to February 28th. However, products may sell out before the end of the special period, so it is recommended to make your purchase early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie