• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Jan & Feb Specials?

In summary, the Jan & Feb specials are only available during those two months and cannot be ordered after that time. However, new specials are available every month. If you missed out on the Jan & Feb specials, the products may still be available for purchase at their regular price or through a Pampered Chef consultant. To find out about monthly specials, you can visit the website, sign up for the newsletter, or contact a consultant. Coupons and discount codes cannot be used on the Jan & Feb specials but can be used on other products. Availability of the Jan & Feb specials may vary by country, so it's best to check with a local consultant for more information.
apriljc
Hello fellow cheffers. I am hoping you can help me. I have heard that Jan and Feb specials are here. I did go to CC and clicked on downloads and than clicked on host/guest specials but I could only get until Dec. Please help me if you can. Thanks

go back to boolings and look for pamperdgirl 3 she has it

soory it's Kat29 she has it you can download

Consultants should have access soon. Directors get the KCN a bit earlier. Just another perk.

Thanks so much Jodi.

thank you Jodi for posting them!!!

Related to Where Can I Find Jan & Feb Specials?

1. Can I still order the Jan & Feb specials even though it's already March?

Unfortunately, the Jan & Feb specials are only available during those two months and cannot be ordered after that time. However, we have new specials every month so be sure to check back for our current offers!

2. What if I missed out on the Jan & Feb specials but still want to purchase those products?

If you missed out on the Jan & Feb specials, the products may still be available for purchase at their regular price. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any remaining inventory.

3. How do I find out about the monthly specials?

To find out about our monthly specials, you can visit our website or sign up for our newsletter. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant who will have the most up-to-date information on our current offers.

4. Can I use a coupon or discount code on the Jan & Feb specials?

Unfortunately, coupons and discount codes cannot be used on the Jan & Feb specials as they are already discounted for those specific months. However, you can use these discounts on other products in your order.

5. Are the Jan & Feb specials available in all countries?

Our specials may vary by country, so it's best to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if the Jan & Feb specials are available in your area. They will also be able to provide information on any similar offers that may be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • Sheila