• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover May Specials for Guests and Hosts on Consultant's Corner

In summary, the May guest and host specials are for $1250 worth of commissionable sales. Canadians can't see the flyers yet, but they will be posted later. Jessica is excited for the specials and is looking forward to beating her HWC sales record this year.
Jessamary
I don't know if this is old news or not, but under the Help Whip Cancer item on Consultant's Corner are the May guest and host specials.

Forgive me if you know this already. I didn't!

I didn't know that so THANK YOU! :)

just saw it. LOVE everything!

I just looked, where is it? I don't see it :(

never mind, found it. sorry

Jessica, thanks for posting. I am really excited about the specials for May!

merego said:
never mind, found it. sorry

Took me a second look to find it to. I like those flyers, very nice.

Have you heard if we can earn any of these May products like in the past? I love those daisy plates.

ChefChris said:
Have you heard if we can earn any of these May products like in the past? I love those daisy plates.

Yes, off the top of my head I think it's $1250 in commissionable sales in March.

any chance you can post the flyers? We Canadians don't have this up on our CC yet. I would love to see the pictures.

Thanks so much Jessamary!!! I didn't know it was there either!!

I am so excited about this year's HWC products! I know I'm going to beat my record in HWC sales this year.

I'm not seeing it.. I only see specials through April, is it in a different place than the regular host & guest special?

look at the charitable giving page - Help Whip Cancer

pamperedlinda said:
I am so excited about this year's HWC products! I know I'm going to beat my record in HWC sales this year.

Ditto on all of it!

Although unfortunately for me, beating my HWC record is not much of a stretch from last year - I didn't do too well. BUT, this year I cannot see why anyone would not want those plates!:D:love: they are just adorable!

amy07 said:
Ditto on all of it!

Although unfortunately for me, beating my HWC record is not much of a stretch from last year - I didn't do too well. BUT, this year I cannot see why anyone would not want those plates!:D:love: they are just adorable!

Last year was bad for me, I think I sold about 60 HWC items total. They year before I sold over 200! I'm aiming for 500 this year....think pink!

This will be my first HWC year. I'm hoping I can do some sort of Fundraiser show myself. My Grand-opening flopped last fall (0), so I'm hoping I can do better with an HWC Fundraiser of my own. We shall see. Love the stuff though. I'm not normally into the HWC pink items in the past- but these I like.

1. What are the current specials for guests and hosts in May?

The current specials for guests and hosts in May include discounted prices on popular kitchen tools, exclusive host rewards, and free gifts with qualifying purchases.

2. How can I access the May specials on Consultant's Corner?

To access the May specials on Consultant's Corner, simply log into your account using your consultant ID and password. Once logged in, click on the "Discover May Specials" tab on the main menu.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party in May?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party in May comes with many benefits, including receiving a free gift with a qualifying purchase, earning exclusive host rewards, and having the chance to purchase discounted products.

4. Are there any promotions for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party in May?

Yes, guests who attend a Pampered Chef party in May can take advantage of discounted prices on selected products and the opportunity to earn free gifts with qualifying purchases.

5. Can I combine the May specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the May specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and take advantage of discounted prices on selected products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jnsr96
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies