• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried My Consultant's Corner for training resources?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training resources for consultants, including online videos, in-person workshops, webinars, and one-on-one coaching sessions. These resources can be accessed through the consultant portal, which is available to all active consultants. There are no additional costs for these resources, as they are included in the cost of the consultant starter kit. New training resources are constantly being added, and consultants can also submit requests for specific training topics.
emo812
Has anyone used any of the tool kits from the My Consultant's Corner website? Some of the info looks interesting and I was just curious if anyone has had any luck with it. If anyone has any other sites they go to for consultant resources let me know. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

I'm always interested in finding sites with flyers, stickers, post cards, etc... that will help me grow my business.

I love the stickers and postcards from www.thebooster.com! I just ordered a bunch more last night.

If you decide to use them list me Cheryl Flynn as the person who referred you.

Okay great thanks for the tip!! I'll have to check them out.

I forgot to mention that I do use the monthly newsletters from My Consultants Corner. They are $5.00/month and totally worth it in my opinion. I haven't purchased anything else from them.

I had never heard of this site. Interesting info...thanks! :)

1. What types of training resources are available for consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training resources for consultants, including online videos, in-person workshops, webinars, and one-on-one coaching sessions.

2. How can I access these training resources?

Training resources can be accessed through our consultant portal, which is available to all active consultants. Simply log in to your account to view and access the available resources.

3. Are there any additional costs for the training resources?

No, all training resources are included in the cost of your consultant starter kit. There are no additional fees for accessing the training materials.

4. How often are new training resources added?

We are constantly updating and adding new training resources to provide our consultants with the latest and most effective techniques and strategies. New resources are added on a regular basis.

5. Can I request specific training topics to be covered?

Yes, we welcome suggestions for training topics from our consultants. You can submit your requests through the consultant portal and our team will do our best to accommodate them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • bgilmore