• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do Before My Kit Arrives

I just wanted to clarify something, Iam not hosting my own show, my sister is. I just wanted to know if I could order products from her show. Yes! You can order products from your sister's show or any other show you host.
nicolles27
Hello everyone, I just became a Kitchen Consultant and have been browsing
this site. Everyone has such wonderful ideas! I was just wondering if anyone
had any suggestions on what I can get started on before I receive my kit?
I have already printed tons of flyers to post around town, but wondered if
there was anything else I should be doing so that I am all set when my kit arrives.
Any suggestions????

Congrats on joining a great company!! This flyer is something I got off this site and it's really helpful. I know you'll get some great input from other consultants too. Once you get your consultant number, I'd recommend browsing Consultant's Corner just to see all the great information on there! Also, be sure to apply for the Debit Card through there as soon as you can. After that, you're able to sign up for a website if you choose to do that. Ask out of town friends and family to host catalog shows for you. It's even easier when you have a website! How's it going getting your shows lined up? Good luck to you! Just keep posting questions on here because everyone is SO helpful!

New consultantThanks a bunch....As for bookings, I am a little nervous but I am sure that
after I have my first few parties, they will pick up. As of right now I am going
to have an open house this month. I may have 2, but I didn't know if I could
do that :confused: Other than my own, I have 3 parties lined up. Two in
Nov. & 1 in December...I am hoping that when I pass out the flyers I will
get more for next month. My recruiter has been great though and my
sister was actually going to have a show with her, but she said I could
do her's myself. My only other problem is that she wanted to do the "Chocolate" theme, and I don't believe in my starter kit that I will
have all the products? Should I order them at my show? :confused:

YES! You can host as many shows as you want....as OPen Houses or however you want to promote them. It's a great way to do it. Some people offer one Open House on a weeknight and one during the following weekend. That way you catch everyone with different schedules. Even if you don't have all the tools for the "Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate" Celebrations show, there are tons of chocolate recipes you can use to do a Death by Chocolate show. I think one that would work is the Rocky Road Delight. That uses the small oval baker and that's in the kit. It uses the food chopper, the crinkle cutter, cutting board, measure-all cup, whisk, and batter bowl off the top of my head. I'll post the recipe since it was in an old version of Season's Best.

Sounds like you're off to a good start!

Thanks!!! Yes, that is how I wanted to do it, one during the week & then
on the weekend. I have about 34 people so far to invite and figured whomever
couldn't make it on the weeknight, would come on the weekend...Thanks so
much again for your help & insight! And for the recipe! :eek:

You may not hae all the tools for the chocolate silk mousse in crispy shells...the only one I think you would be missing is the easy accent decorator, my suggestion would be to either see if your director will let you borrow hers or The Season's best book has Chocolate banana phyllo bundles that are a great alternative..I've seen a lot of consultants around here do it...I haven't done it for a show yet, but I have done it at home plenty of times and they look beautiful! They also show off a lot of great tools! Good luck and welcome to the family!

Thanks a bunch! I spoke with my director earlier and she told me she would
help me out with products if I didn't have them. She is so awesome, I am
so glad I decided to do this!! :D Where would I find the recipe for the
Chocolate Banana Phyllo Bundles????

It is in the new Season's Best Fall/winter 2005 cookbook. It comes in your kit, but it is also only $1 so I'm sure you can either buy one from your director until your kit arrives or see if you can have one of hers and replace it when you get yours so you can try it before your show

You can also find the recipe on Consultant's Corner. Just go to the Products and Recipes tab, then Recipes, then Season's Best, and look up the recipe!

thanks!Thanks everyone, you guys are such a big help!!!! :)

What do I need to do to prepare for my Pampered Chef kit's arrival?

Before your Pampered Chef kit arrives, there are a few things you can do to prepare:

Can I start booking parties before my kit arrives?

Yes, you can start booking parties before your kit arrives. Simply use the online tool provided by Pampered Chef to schedule parties and take orders. You can also use the digital catalogs and images provided to showcase the products to potential customers.

How can I familiarize myself with the products before my kit arrives?

Pampered Chef offers online training videos and tutorials to help you familiarize yourself with the products before your kit arrives. You can also attend local team meetings or reach out to your sponsor for more information.

Do I need to purchase any additional tools or equipment?

No, your Pampered Chef kit comes with everything you need to get started. However, if you want to expand your collection, you can purchase additional tools and equipment through your consultant account at a discounted price.

What should I do if I have questions about my kit or products?

If you have any questions about your kit or products, reach out to your sponsor or contact Pampered Chef's customer service. They will be happy to assist you and provide any necessary support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vegetarianwife
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
heat123
  • bgilmore