• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Mentorship and Training for Your New Pampered Chef Business

In summary, Ashley found this website and is excited to use it to start her business. She has already booked some shows, and is looking for advice on policy and procedure.
kaylasmommy12605
Brand spankin new consultant.... I signed up under someone who I found out after sign up... was pretty new herself. She really didnt talk me into it, I did research, and decided myself. I am semi-familiar with PC, my mother sold it in the past, and I held parties in the past, which has stocked up my kitchen beautifully. She is very nice, but I have called with different questions, and she didnt really know, so I have to search on here, or on the PC website. :confused: Like I needed info on fund raisers, wedding registry, and some other things, that I would think, you would have a vague knowledge of.

I havent had a chance to contact her director... Im thinking that is who I need to go to.

But I have already started the online training... while I am waiting on my kit to arrive. I have 1 home party, 2 book parties, and a possible fund raiser set up.

Im ready to roll.... :chef:

So if someone could take me under theri wing I would love it!!!!!
:)

~Ashlee

This site is amazing. So many files and recipes and ideas. And people are always quick to answer your questions. It sounds like you are well on your way to being a great success. Hopefully your director will be able to be a local contact for you and be helpful. Don't hesitate to ask questions here, everyone's very helpful. :)

yes, her director, who is now your director, is responsible for training you. Contact her.

Read the business guide online, and it should answer many of your questions. It helps to hear it in person, but it is a start.

Search the threads on here for some great fundraising advice.

With all those things lined up, it looks like you are off to a great start!!

Enjoy it, and do not overwhelm yourself w/ too much info at once.

DebbieJ said:
yes, her director, who is now your director, is responsible for training you. Contact her.

If only every director took that role seriously!

Ashley-
Feel free to ask any of us on here a question, and we'll do our best to answer. As far as policy and procedure questions, it's best that you just hunker down and read the entire policy and procedure manual on Consultant's Corner- it is worth the read and you'll probably get quite a few of your questions answered. I don't think enough consultants use that like the great resource it is.

Hopefully your director should be there to help you and we are here for you also!

Best of luck and welcome to PC! :)

Thank you for all of your suggestions, I am going to print out the policies and procedures, so I can give it a read tomorrow.
:)
It is nice to have found this great website. It is very informative, and everyone seems to be very nice.

~Ashlee

You will find a lot of good info on this site. Most things can be found by doing a search. If not, you can post and someone will help you. That is what is so cool about it...there are so many on here who are future directors and directors even who have been doing this a long time. There is no question you can ask that SOMEONE won't have an answer or be able to point you where to find it. It looks like you are off to a really good start with the shows you have booked already. I think you will do fine.

Sounds like you are much of a self-starter. Just finding this site is a sign of your awesominity (can you tell I teach middle school?)

I'm sharing a document I gleaned from here - follow and you will qualify in 30 days; most important things are:
1. online training
2. list of 100
3. online training
4. get a separate checking account for PC
5. online training
6. get a debit card from PC
7. online training

Attachments

• Scott's New Consultant Training #1.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 503
  • Scott's New Consultant Training #2.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 336
scottcooks said:
Sounds like you are much of a self-starter. Just finding this site is a sign of your awesominity (can you tell I teach middle school?)

I'm sharing a document I gleaned from here - follow and you will qualify in 30 days; most important things are:
1. online training
2. list of 100
3. online training
4. get a separate checking account for PC
5. online training
6. get a debit card from PC
7. online training

Thank you so much...... tons of GREAT info!!!!!!!!!!

WOW Scott! Wish you were my director! I already love all you have on just #1! I got NO training from my Upline Director...my Recruiter quit...but I was blessed with an awesome Hospitality Director. I never went to New Consultants Training but plan to remedy that on September 2nd. There is so much I don't know after 10 months and so much I have learned just from CS thanks to all of you!

Ashlee, you are going to do great!

We are here for you if you need anything. What state are you in?

Congratulations on your new business!You've found a great set of mentors here. You'll get quick, accurate answers to your questions along with great ideas.

1. How do I find a mentor through Pampered Chef?

To find a mentor through Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your upline or director for recommendations. You can also attend company events and network with other consultants to find a potential mentor. Additionally, Pampered Chef has a Mentor Match program where you can be paired with a mentor based on your goals and needs.

2. What qualifications should I look for in a mentor?

When looking for a mentor, it's important to find someone who has achieved success in the areas you want to improve in. They should also have good communication skills, be able to provide guidance and support, and be willing to share their knowledge and experience with you.

3. How often should I meet with my mentor?

The frequency of mentor meetings can vary depending on your availability and the availability of your mentor. It's important to establish a schedule that works for both of you, whether it's weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. Consistency is key in building a successful mentor-mentee relationship.

4. What are some common topics to discuss with a mentor?

Some common topics to discuss with a mentor include goal-setting, business strategies, personal development, and challenges you may be facing in your business. Your mentor can also provide feedback on your progress and offer advice on how to overcome obstacles.

5. Can I have more than one mentor?

Yes, you can have multiple mentors in different areas of your business. For example, you may have one mentor for sales and another for leadership development. It's important to have a diverse group of mentors to gain different perspectives and skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
karen_anne1
  • missy'skitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Christine Hughes