• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Get Two Host Specials in a Month?

In summary, a host can book herself and get two host specials that month by placing two separate orders.
missmindym
Can a host book off of herself and get more than one host special that month by placing two separate orders? I just did a show on Friday and my host wants to book for November also since she didn't get all the people she wanted to show up at this show for the next show. But she wants to know if she does that if she can get two of whatever the host specials are that month? I didn't think that sounded right, but wanted to check and make sure first.

bump.... i would like to know also...

Yes - I always offer that as a booking benefit for my hosts!

They can order one host bonus as the host, and another as the past host.

They just have to pay the shipping on the past host order.

Thank you so much for answering!! Yay! I will let her know!

ChefBecky - are you completely positive about that? I was told that you can't do that. Have you or anyone else had experience with doing this??

c00p said:
ChefBecky - are you completely positive about that? I was told that you can't do that. Have you or anyone else had experience with doing this??
I do it all the time.

When you close the show, mark your host as booking another show. When she hosts her next show within the 6 month time period, she is then the host of that show - and the past host.

I know many consultants who do this. Often, hosts will have a catalog show, and book a Cooking Show further out....or have a Cooking show, and book a Catalog Show further out. It is really a great way to keep your hosts re-booking!

I do this routinely as well. I don't mention it to every host, and many don't actually use the booking. But it has generated multiple cooking shows (with new customers), several great consultants, and women who have become genuine friends.

1. Can a host receive two host specials in one month?

No, hosts are only eligible for one host special per month.

2. Can a host receive a different host special if they already received one earlier in the year?

No, hosts can only receive one host special per year, regardless of when it was received.

3. Can a host combine two host specials to receive a greater discount?

No, host specials cannot be combined with each other or with any other discounts or promotions.

4. How is the host special determined each month?

The host special is chosen by Pampered Chef and is typically based on popular products or seasonal items.

5. Can a host choose which host special they want for their party?

No, the host special is predetermined and cannot be chosen by the host or party guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pedey
  • PamperedchefDaly