• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host & Co-Host Specials: 6 Month Time Limit?

In summary, the host and co-host specials have a time limit of 6 months from the date of the party and cannot be extended. They are available for both in-person and online parties, but cannot be combined with other promotions. The specials typically apply to a select group of products, which may vary each month.
kisrae
Gold Member
Can a host and cohost get the host special for the month when someone books from their party or can only on past host get the special?

Also, is there a time limit on when the party booking has to beginning, can it start the very next day or two? I know that it has to be within 6 months.

Thanks

There is only one host special and one past host special allowed per show. So, only one past host from a cohosted show can get the special.There is no time limit on the party begining, just has to be held within 6 months of the original show.

Only 1. I had cohosts last june and there were 3 bookings. Two were one sister's neighbors and 1 was the other sister's friend. They divided it that way.

Thank you ladies.

for your question! As a pampered chef consultant, I am happy to clarify this for you. Yes, both the host and cohost can receive the host special for the month when someone books from their party. As for the time limit, the party booking must be within 6 months, but it can start as soon as the next day or two. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy hosting!

1. How long do I have to redeem the host and co-host specials?

The host and co-host specials have a 6 month time limit from the date of the party. This means that you have 6 months to redeem the special offers and discounts that are available to you as a host or co-host.

2. Can I extend the 6 month time limit for the host and co-host specials?

Unfortunately, the 6 month time limit for the host and co-host specials cannot be extended. It is important to redeem your special offers within the specified time frame to ensure that you receive the benefits of being a host or co-host.

3. Are the host and co-host specials available for online parties?

Yes, the host and co-host specials are available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the party is registered and held within the 6 month time limit, you and your co-host can take advantage of the special offers and discounts.

4. Can I combine the host and co-host specials with other promotions?

No, the host and co-host specials cannot be combined with other promotions. However, you can still earn free and discounted products through our generous host rewards program in addition to the host and co-host specials.

5. Do the host and co-host specials apply to all Pampered Chef products?

The host and co-host specials are typically available for a select group of products, which may vary from month to month. These products will be clearly indicated in the host and co-host specials information, so be sure to check the details before redeeming your offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire