• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO Mar/Apr/May Specials for Hosts and Guests: All-in-One Flier

In summary, the Iso Mar/Apr/May specials at Pampered Chef include discounts on kitchen tools and products, exclusive bundles, and free gifts with purchase. To take advantage of these specials, customers can place an order through their consultant or the website and mention any promo codes. These specials cannot be combined with other offers in most cases and are available in the US and Canada, with possible variations in other countries. The specials typically end at the end of the specified month, but may be subject to change.
stacywhitlow
Anyone have the host/guest specials flier done yet? I love having them all on one page but don't have the patience or skills to figure out how to do it. Thanks to all who do one.:love:

There are some in the files section. I had posted one a week or so ago. Try searching MarAprMay in the files.

Here is the one from KAM that I used:

Attachments

• MarAprMay2009.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 529
  • MarAprMay2009.pdf
    137 KB · Views: 306
thanks so much! I didn't see it when I searched the files.

YEAH! Thanks so much for doing these! I was pondering how long it would take to get all the May specials added and how to do it!

Does anyone know if there is a flyer for April/May/June host specials?

yes look under the flyers/newsletters folder and there is one. sorry i don't have access to mine right now.

What are the specials for Iso Mar/Apr/May?

The specials for Iso Mar/Apr/May include discounts on various kitchen tools and products, as well as exclusive bundles and free gifts with purchase. Check the Pampered Chef website or consult with your consultant for specific details.

How can I take advantage of the Iso Mar/Apr/May specials?

To take advantage of the specials, simply place an order through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to include any promo codes or mention the specials when placing your order to ensure you receive the discounts and free gifts.

Can I combine the Iso Mar/Apr/May specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the Iso Mar/Apr/May specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, there may be some exceptions, so it's best to check with your consultant or read the terms and conditions for each individual special.

Are the Iso Mar/Apr/May specials available internationally?

The Iso Mar/Apr/May specials are available in the United States and Canada, but may differ in availability and details in other countries. Please check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for specific information for your region.

When do the Iso Mar/Apr/May specials end?

The Iso Mar/Apr/May specials typically end at the end of the specified month, but may be subject to change by Pampered Chef. Make sure to take advantage of the specials before they expire to ensure you get the best deals on your favorite products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies