• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef 101: Explaining the Benefits and Stoneware Flier

In summary, the conversation is about someone named Tasha who is interested in hosting a Pampered Chef show and is looking for a flier to explain the concept to a friend who is not familiar with the brand. The conversation also mentions a flier with 101 reasons to buy stoneware. The summary also includes a response from a Pampered Chef consultant who offers to provide a flier and share personal reasons for why stoneware is a great purchase.
Tash
Hello people.:D

I hope this is the right place to post this question.

Does anyone have any flier or something to put with a catalogue that explains what the pampered chef is and why they would want to host a show? This is for someone who is not familiar with pc but seems interestd.
I tend to over talk, so although I have breifly explained how it all works I have to mail her a catalogue and thought of putting some info in with it to get her interested.

Also I read somewhere about a flier for 101 reasons to buy stoneware but can't seem to find it when I do a search. Does anyone have it for me?

thanks a bunch
Tasha

How about this flyer

I found it on here when I first joined this website.

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - 8 Reasons to Host a Show 001.doc
    611.5 KB · Views: 499
101 Stone useHere's my flyer

Attachments

• 101 stones.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 356
Thnk youThank you guys for these. They are great.

I love this site!!

Hi Tasha!I'm so glad you are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef show! It's a great way to try out our amazing products and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.I would be happy to provide you with a flier that explains what Pampered Chef is and why hosting a show can be beneficial. It's always helpful to have something visual to go along with the catalog, and I'm glad you are thinking ahead about how to best introduce your friend to our products.As for the 101 reasons to buy stoneware, I'm not familiar with that specific flier, but I can tell you that there are countless reasons why our stoneware is a must-have in any kitchen. It's durable, versatile, and produces amazing results when cooking or baking. I would be happy to share some of my personal favorite reasons with you and your friend during the show.Thank you for reaching out and I'm looking forward to helping you plan a successful Pampered Chef show! Let me know if you need anything else.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is Pampered Chef 101?

Pampered Chef 101 is a comprehensive guide for new consultants to learn about the benefits of working with Pampered Chef and how to use our stoneware products effectively.

What are the benefits of working with Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to working with Pampered Chef, including flexible hours, excellent training and support, the ability to earn income and rewards, and the opportunity to connect with others through cooking and entertaining.

What is stoneware and why is it beneficial?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is durable, non-toxic, and can withstand high temperatures. It is beneficial for cooking because it distributes heat evenly, retains heat well, and is great for making dishes like casseroles, pizzas, and breads.

How do I use stoneware?

To use stoneware, it is important to preheat the oven and stoneware together to prevent cracking. You should also avoid using metal utensils on stoneware and allow it to cool before cleaning. For more specific instructions, refer to the stoneware flier provided in Pampered Chef 101.

Is stoneware safe to use?

Yes, stoneware is safe to use as long as it is properly cared for and used according to the instructions. It is lead-free and does not release harmful chemicals when heated. It is also safe to use in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jendebouver
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies