• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best April-June Specials on One Page | Host Deals for Every Month

In summary, the specials for April - June include the Quick Cooker for $119, the Fresh & Fizzy set for $89, and discounted bundles such as the Grill Master bundle and the Ultimate Utensil bundle. These specials are available from April 1st to June 30th and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Hosts can also earn free products and discounts during this time. These specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but host rewards can still be earned.
jrstephens
Does anyone have them all on one page? I mainly need to Host Specials for someone to pick what month they want.

March-JuneIt's actually 4 months instead of 3 that you requested.. I found it on here somewhere!:)

Joy just posted the new DYLAB - that has all 4 months on it.

try again...sorry,, I don't know what happened?

Attachments

• April-June specials.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 573
Thank you so much for putting this together for us. You sure are a gift to us when you share this kind of flyer.

Ohh, noo I found it here, I wasn't the creator! ;) Just wanted to help out and post it for everyone!

I thought I looked for it here before I posted. I must have been blind! HA!

Thanks!

1. What are the specials for April - June?

The specials for April - June include the Quick Cooker, which is on sale for $119, and the Fresh & Fizzy set, which is on sale for $89. There are also several discounted bundles available, such as the Grill Master bundle and the Ultimate Utensil bundle.

2. How long are the April - June specials available?

The April - June specials are available from April 1st to June 30th.

3. Can I purchase the April - June specials online?

Yes, you can purchase the April - June specials online through the Pampered Chef website, or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any host specials for April - June?

Yes, there are host specials available for April - June. Hosts can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of their party.

5. Can I combine the April - June specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the April - June specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards if you host a party during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef.Elizabeth
  • AlowayFamily