• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flier for visits to Elementary Schools

Suzy Englert

Apr 10, 2006
I will be visiting a few elementary schools next month-have done this in the past-set up "shop" near the teachers' workroom, bring a few products, etc. I send out an email to the school secretary, who sends it out to the staff and posts it. Usually these visits are successful-I book a show or two and take orders. I'm on track to earn the Excellence Award in sales and really want these visits to be successful.

Does anyone have a flier/email I could send to the schools? I have one but it just has the basic info on it. I'd like to include something about the April host and trifle specials, but am not good at making fliers.

Thanks!

Suzy in Texas

CarolynnLee

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jun 9, 2006
Hey this is a really good idea, Suzy! May we see the flier you've been using. I think I'd like to try your idea! Thanks so much!

Suzy Englert

Apr 10, 2006
I can send it to you via email-I don't know how to attach documents.

Suzy in Texas

Heather D

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2010
If you would like to attach it, it is very simple. Hit reply, you will see a big white box. At the bottom are several options. One is manage attachments. If you click that it will bring up a popupbox that allows you to browse your desktop and attach 1 or several files. There is also an option in the popup to upload from a website. Once you have the correct file(s) in the box you can then hit upload and it will attach them. Type something in the big white box like "here is the attachment" and then hit submit reply. PM me if you have any other questions.v:chef:

Suzy Englert

Apr 10, 2006
Here is the attachment-thanks for your help!

Suzy in Texas

Attachments

• houser.doc
    147 KB · Views: 308

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies