• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Attain Multiple Host Specials in One Month with The Pampered Chef?

In summary, you can host multiple Pampered Chef parties in one month and receive host rewards for each party. You can also combine the orders from multiple parties and use the host rewards earned only at the party they were earned from. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you keep track of all your parties and orders, and you can use the online party management tool for convenience.
pckelly
Ok, I haven't had this happen yet, but if people book off a host and all have their shows in one month, will the host get to go to each show and receive the host special> Or only one? Like for instance, can she buy both host specials in May at 2 different shows, one at one show and one at the other??

Good Question Kelly ... I Know That If The Host Holds Another Show Within Six Months They Can Then Get The Host Special Twice If She Booked Off Of Herself At Her Last Show, But I'm Not Sure About The Way You Are Talking, Sorry I Cant Be Of More Help Though!

YES! The host can get the past host special as long as the first show is submitted!

yes she can so if the host has 3 bookings from her show and 2 are in April she can purchase the host special from each show so so if she wanted 2 trifle bowls at 60% off then she could purchase one at each show if she wanted the carafe and the trifle bowl then she could get both. I hope this made sense,

YES!! Thanks, that's all I needed to know!

She does not even need to attend the show, she just has to place the order with you - so make sure she knows if she can't attend the show to just let you know what she wants and to give you either a check or CC#.

Related to Can a Host Attain Multiple Host Specials in One Month with The Pampered Chef?

1. Can I host more than one Pampered Chef party in a month?

Yes, you can host multiple Pampered Chef parties in one month. Our consultants are happy to help you schedule as many parties as you'd like throughout the month.

2. Will I receive additional host rewards for hosting multiple parties in one month?

Yes, as a host, you will receive host rewards for each party you host, regardless of how many parties you have in one month. The more parties you host, the more rewards you can earn!

3. Is it possible to combine the orders from multiple parties in one month?

Yes, it is possible to combine the orders from multiple parties in one month. Our consultants can help you with this process and ensure that you receive all of your host rewards for each party.

4. Can I use my host rewards from one party towards a purchase at another party in the same month?

Unfortunately, host rewards can only be used towards purchases at the party they were earned from. However, you can still earn host rewards at each party you host in a month.

5. How can I keep track of multiple bookings in one month?

You can keep track of your multiple bookings in one month by working closely with your Pampered Chef consultant. They can help you schedule parties, keep track of orders, and ensure that you receive all of your host rewards. You can also use our online party management tool to keep track of all your parties and orders in one convenient place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tams