• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Specials for Jan & Feb

In summary, January and February have specials where the Host gets 60% off any product in the catalog, and if it is $550 or more in guest sales. Guests with $60+ get free Sweet Sprinkle.
PamperedChefDude
I hate to say it but we had to miss our national meeting last night. Can anyone share the info with the rest of us as to the specials in Jan & Feb?
We'd also love to hear what the trips for next year too! Thanks!

I'm dying to know too! It's getting hard for me to book for both months without knowing what the specials are. So many people want to know before they'll book a show.

Some people have their meeting tonight, so we will not post until tomorrow?
Maybe it was for the west coast last night? not sure...

Really, we have to wait to share and discuss this? I thought they are putting the info on CC today? Oh that's too bad!

January - additional free product, as it usually is. I think they set it up the same way as last year. I didn't take a close look because I haven't got my December set up the way I want it, and I won't start booking January until it's there! ;)

Have any of you creative folks done a flyer yet?? :TIA

January is Host Bonus FPV like last year (also this summer). In addition, Hosts with a qualified Show can get 60% off one Scaper Collection. Guests with $60+ get Free Small Bamboo Spoon Set. Consultants get double Trip points 2 for each $1 sold.

February is Host gets 60% off any 1 product in the catalog plus if it is $550 or more in guest sales, any cookbook free! Guests with $60+ get free Sweet Sprinkle.

I personally think they are really good. They reward the higher shows because it gives Hosts incentives to work. If you get a lot for $150 Show order, why work harder?

Last year, during January, I had 9 shows. Because of the host bonus, 8 out of 9 of my shows were $500 or more....2 of those shows were $1000 shows!

I think it was a good thing. All of my hosts worked hard to get to the $500 level to get the extra $$, which showed me that it can be done!

The one who didn't reach $500 was a referral, who had 1 person at her show, and through outside orders barely made it to $200.

THANK you for sharing!

ChefBeckyD said:
Last year, during January, I had 9 shows. Because of the host bonus, 8 out of 9 of my shows were $500 or more....2 of those shows were $1000 shows!

I think it was a good thing. All of my hosts worked hard to get to the $500 level to get the extra $$, which showed me that it can be done!

The one who didn't reach $500 was a referral, who had 1 person at her show, and through outside orders barely made it to $200.

That is awesome Becky. I am starting to work on my January bookings this month. DH and I talked last night and I do show's any day he isn't working. :)

pamperedpals said:
That is awesome Becky. I am starting to work on my January bookings this month. DH and I talked last night and I do show's any day he isn't working. :)

I'm right there with you! :) However, my DH officiates HS wrestling (very good money and also keeps him involved in a sport he loves), and almost every Friday and Saturday are taken up with it. :( Since I'll have a very young baby (could be a month old, or almost 6 weeks by the time I start doing Jan shows, depending on when she's born and when I start doing shows), and no family in town, it'll be harder to find a baby sitter for both of my DD's. So, Sundays and week nights look to be my show days. Hopefully one weekend I can get my parents to come up and visit, so I can offer Sat/Sun shows. We'll see!

But January and Feb's specials are fantastic, so hopefully I can get a ton of shows in!!! :love: :D

Related to What Are the Specials for Jan & Feb

1. What are the specials for January and February?

The specials for January and February vary depending on your location and current promotions. Please visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on specific specials in your area.

2. How can I find out about upcoming specials for Pampered Chef?

You can stay updated on all of our current and upcoming specials by subscribing to our email newsletter, following us on social media, or checking our website regularly.

3. Are there any deals on kitchen products for the months of January and February?

Yes, there are often deals on kitchen products during the months of January and February. These specials can include discounts, free gifts with purchase, and more. Check our website or contact your consultant for the latest deals.

4. Do the specials change throughout the months of January and February?

Yes, our specials can change throughout the months of January and February. We may introduce new promotions or extend existing ones. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

5. Can I use a promo code on top of the specials for January and February?

Unfortunately, our specials for January and February cannot be combined with any other offers or promo codes. However, you can still take advantage of these great deals on kitchen products without the need for a promo code.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • amy07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amy07
Replies