• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Jan: Get Friends Together & Catalog Shows!

Keep them coming!!I like the "If it snows and you show" idea! Well, there are different ones floating around - but this is the one I use: 1 Can Grands Biscuits (8 count - any kind)1 clove garlic, crushed1-2 Tbls. Italian Seasoning4 Tbls. butter1/4 Cup grated parmesan cheesePreheat oven to 350. Melt butter in 10" saute pan over medium heat. Add ingredients, except biscuits. Using utility knife, cut biscuits into quarters. All all of the biscuits to the pan, tossing with the butter mixture until coated.B
amy07
I know we all want a gazillion shows for January for double points, BUT aside from the Host Special what is your plan to maximize the month?

We typically get our snow in Jan/Feb, so I know I want to really crank out some catalog shows too to help offset any possible cancellations.
I'm also pumping up how everyone is bored after the holidays and it is a great time to get friends together.
What are you using to get the shows on the calendar?

Along with what you said, I am also offering free Incredible 30 Minute Chicken Shows. (with garlic parmesan biscuit bites)

A chicken, some biscuits, and some spices - it will cost me $6-7 for ingredients for shows.

ChefBeckyD said:
Along with what you said, I am also offering free Incredible 30 Minute Chicken Shows. (with garlic parmesan biscuit bites)

A chicken, some biscuits, and some spices - it will cost me $6-7 for ingredients for shows.

f-r-e-e.

my favorite 4-letter word. :sing::sing:

I think I will be using this recipe choice too! I like it. Is the garlic parmesan biscuits the one posted here or is it a ChefBeckyD recipe that I need to get?

amy07 said:
f-r-e-e.

my favorite 4-letter word. :sing::sing:

I think I will be using this recipe choice too! I like it. Is the garlic parmesan biscuits the one posted here or is it a ChefBeckyD recipe that I need to get?

Well, there are different ones floating around - but this is the one I use:

1 Can Grands Biscuits (8 count - any kind)
1 clove garlic, crushed
1-2 Tbls. Italian Seasoning
4 Tbls. butter
1/4 Cup grated parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in 10" saute pan over medium heat. Add ingredients, except biscuits. Using utility knife, cut biscuits into quarters. All all of the biscuits to the pan, tossing with the butter mixture until coated.

Bake for 16-18 minutes.

I pop the chicken in the microwave for 30 minutes, do the biscuit demo...taking about 15 minutes for that. While both are cooking, I go over other favorite products, host and guest specials, and then take the chicken out - show it to everyone, put the lid on to let it rest, take the biscuits out of the oven, slide them onto a dots dinner plate, hack up the chicken:D, and let them eat! Simple, easy, cheap recipe - completed in 30-45 minutes! I ALWAYS get bookings when I do this demo!

At our last meeting they had some idea's for Jan show's to keep from cancellationsThe two best sugestions (in my opinion) were A) when booking a Jan show book a snow date! B) do a If it snows and you show special so that if you get snow and people come they get x for free!

I am talking about HOW GREAT it is to get together with Friends AFTER the Holidays. Plus, January tends to be MY BUSIEST month for Shows AND Sales! I am going to do Power Cooking recipes - which EVERYONE NEEDS to learn how to do - especially in winter!

pamperedpnina said:
At our last meeting they had some idea's for Jan show's to keep from cancellations

The two best sugestions (in my opinion) were A) when booking a Jan show book a snow date! B) do a If it snows and you show special so that if you get snow and people come they get x for free!

I LOVE the snow date idea! Actually I like them both. I will be using this in my host coaching! Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

Keep them coming!!

I like the "If it snows and you show" idea!

The snow date idea doesn't really work here in Michigan though, because people don't cancel their shows unless the State Police have issued a warning to stay off the roads...:rolleyes: (I had some harrowing experiences last year!)

Oh, and I'm going back to double booking my Saturdays.

For those of you who are booking weekday brunch shows, how to you find that crowd? What are your strategies?

ChefBeckyD said:
I like the "If it snows and you show" idea!

The snow date idea doesn't really work here in Michigan though, because people don't cancel their shows unless the State Police have issued a warning to stay off the roads...:rolleyes: (I had some harrowing experiences last year!)

well, here if it starts to flurry,people are locking in the hubs and shifting to 4-wheel drive. And crashing like they are playing bumper cars. :yuck::yuck: And you are not going to find a loaf of bread, milk or TP at any store.

amy07 said:
well, here if it starts to flurry,people are locking in the hubs and shifting to 4-wheel drive. And crashing like they are playing bumper cars. :yuck::yuck: And you are not going to find a loaf of bread, milk or TP at any store.

I remember from when I lived in SC. If there was a chance of snow in the forecast, everyone went into "Shut down the schools, save the children!" mode - and even the Post Office and all other gov't buildings shut down!

I've done a 10% off white sale drawing as a door prize one time when it snowed pretty bad but people still showed up. The winner got 10% off anything they choose that was mostly white.

I do Soup and Slipper shows in January- I think this year the soup will be the White Chicken Chili in the DCB, and we vote on the craziest slippers. They are always so much fun!!!!

I'm sharing my "dream" goal of Disney. I want Level 4!! I want to have earned Level 1 by the end of January. So I'll need a $10k month.

I am telling my people that if their show reaches $1k I will GIVE them the Family Skillet with their order. Yes, it is a VERY pricey gift, but it is a huge goal! I want to reach it and I want all of them excited about their parties. For all shows that reach my average of $600 they will be put in a drawing for a collection of NEW Spring products.

I am planning on 20 shows in January. It will be extremely difficult. The first week I will be on a cruise the next week is Leadership. Thank goodness there are 5 weeks in Jan. I am double booking Saturday and offering T, W, Th, F, SatX2, and Sun.

I am going to be wiped out, but if I make my goal I will be sooooo happy and so will my kids.

How many shows do you currently have on your calendar?
I'm offering M, T, Th, F, Satx2, and 3 Sundays.

Are you currently announcing the $1k show incentive as a booking tool or are you using it as a host coaching?

1. What is "Maximize Jan" and how does it work?

"Maximize Jan" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps you host successful Friends Together & Catalog Shows. It provides tips and tools to help you reach out to your friends and family, plan your event, and maximize your sales. Through this program, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive rewards by hosting successful shows.

2. How do I get started with "Maximize Jan"?

To get started with "Maximize Jan," simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to sign up. Once you sign up, you will receive access to the program's resources and tools to help you plan and host a successful show.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Friends Together & Catalog Show?

Hosting a Friends Together & Catalog Show allows you to earn free products, discounts, and exclusive rewards while spending quality time with your friends and family. It also gives you the opportunity to try new Pampered Chef products and recipes, and receive tips and advice on cooking and entertaining from your consultant.

4. Can I host a Friends Together & Catalog Show online?

Yes, you can host a Friends Together & Catalog Show online through the Pampered Chef website or through a virtual party hosted by your consultant. This allows you to reach a wider audience and makes it easier for your guests to shop and place orders.

5. How can I maximize my sales during a Friends Together & Catalog Show?

To maximize your sales during a Friends Together & Catalog Show, it is important to reach out to a diverse group of friends and family, offer incentives and promotions, and showcase the benefits of Pampered Chef products through demonstrations and recipes. You can also encourage your guests to book their own shows and earn rewards for themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jennie4PC