• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Live Shows Lost: Time to Get Creative!

In summary, a "Live Shows Lost" event refers to the cancellation or postponement of in-person Pampered Chef cooking shows due to unforeseen circumstances. To make up for lost sales from cancelled shows, you can host virtual cooking shows using the online party platform. This allows you to reach a wider audience and still make sales without hosting a physical event. Ideas for virtual cooking shows include hosting a Facebook Live event, creating video tutorials, or hosting a Zoom cooking class. You can still earn rewards and host benefits from virtual shows using the online party platform. To promote your virtual cooking shows, you can utilize social media, email invitations, and special incentives for attendees.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I started this month with three live shows. Now I have NONE.

At least one switched to a catalog show (partially to save me gas money, partially because her friends can't be there) and the other had the grace to reschedule.

GRRRRRRRR!!!

Guess it's time to get on the phone and steal the "business pampering" method!

You go, girl!

That's frustrating, I'm sorry to hear that. I know it can be tough when things don't go as planned and you have to adapt. But it sounds like you're already thinking of ways to make the best of the situation. Maybe reaching out to potential customers and offering them a special deal or discount for booking a party can help bring in some business. And don't forget to take care of yourself too, maybe a little self-care session can help relieve some of that stress. Hang in there!

Related to Live Shows Lost: Time to Get Creative!

1. What is a "Live Shows Lost" event?

A "Live Shows Lost" event refers to the cancellation or postponement of in-person Pampered Chef cooking shows due to unforeseen circumstances, such as inclement weather, illness, or other emergencies.

2. How can I make up for lost sales from cancelled shows?

One way to make up for lost sales is to get creative and host virtual cooking shows using our online party platform. This allows you to reach a wider audience and still make sales without having to host a physical event.

3. What are some ideas for virtual cooking shows?

Some ideas for virtual cooking shows include hosting a Facebook Live event, creating a video tutorial of a recipe using Pampered Chef products, or hosting a Zoom cooking class with friends and family.

4. Can I still earn rewards and host benefits from virtual shows?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and host benefits from virtual shows. Our online party platform allows you to track sales and host rewards, just like a traditional in-person show.

5. How can I promote my virtual cooking shows?

You can promote your virtual cooking shows by using social media, sending out email invitations to friends and family, and asking your past customers to spread the word. You can also offer special incentives or discounts for attendees to encourage them to join the virtual event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • kaylasmommy12605
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies