• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your January Business: Strategies for Getting More Shows on a Budget

In summary, Shalon is looking for more shows in January, but is having a hard time finding them. She is also looking for ways to get more shows in January without spending any money. She has turned in 2 shows in December and is looking for ways to get more in January. Shalon is also looking for ways to build a business that she can really take on. She has had some bumps getting started, but she is hoping to have success in January.
ChefShalon
Gold Member
Hey all,
I just started my pc business on December 17. I am now having a hard time getting more shows. I am only 20 and just graduated high school so my friends are not at the point in there lives where they need pc. So how can i get more janauary shows I have 3 but I am wanting 15. I know I set high goals. I am wanting to make this a full business. Any ideas? Also ones that dont cost any money. I have allready turned in 2 december shows.
Thank Shalon

Have you asked your friends if their parents would be interested? Another option is to find some sort of a booth or event in your area to meet new people. They do cost money, but a lot of times it's a smaller investment, around $20-$30.

Hi Shalon,
When you're at your shows, make them FUN. During your shows, give reasons why the guests want you in THEIR home to have a fun show with their friends and family. Are you wearing your logo wear to the grocery store, etc. Have you informed (told, fb'ed,texted, etc.) EVERYONE you know of your new business? Read the threads below - lots of great ideas!! Good luck!
Cathy

Thanks You two, I will be sure to use these ideas.

have you had a kickoff show yet? maybe have your own open house & do a mystery host where you raffle off the host rewards.

Also, to expound on what Cathy said, tell people why you are doing this... are you a full time student, single mom etc. I am a homeschool mom to three boys and I help my husband run a landscape business. We need the income, but cannot afford for me to go back to work if that makes sense. I tell that to all of my customers and, although there were some bumps getting started, I don't have too much trouble getting shows booked. Yes I would always love a few more, but 6-8 is really about all I can handle each month.
Also, I really try to get in good with my guests. Then within 24 hrs of a show, I get on facebook and friend them. Some don't want to be my friend and that is ok, but many do, and I put recipes and tips, and enough personal info up to try to keep that personal connection. I don't make it all PCish, but I love to cook and am always putting up new things I am making. I make a point to read and comment on their updates. I know it sounds silly, but when I do have a cancellation, I don't have any trouble posting it on facebook and getting another in it's place most of the time.

Yes I have allready done a GO. I do have 3 shows on the cal for jan. I am wanting more. I need the money I am doing it as a full time career. I dont have kids, I still live with the parents. So I am really trying to build a firm business that i can really on. So any ideas on that would be great. Is their anyone who does 20+ shows a month, one in my cluster does 6 shows a week so I know it can be done.

One thing that I would suggest is doing a mystry hostess show, go through your list of contacts of previous guest and hostess and even future hostess and guest ( If you have January guest list yet) and invite them. Totally market your party as a mystry hostess and that you need their help people love to get something for free even if it's small!! I would leave catalogs at salons, and daycares, floral shops, bridal stores. etc! I could name more but I think you get the idea!!! I hope that helps!!

I will defiantly try a mystry host show. Today i went out to local business and left mini catalogs i got some people for a fabric store intersted in hosting a show :)

Sometimes just leaving mini's or business cards at places gets interest!! Try leaving about 6 cards on a bulletin boards of gorcery stores and different places where other's have posted their business cards and see if anything happens that way too!! You might be suprised!!!

1. How do I get started building my Pampered Chef business?

To get started building your Pampered Chef business, you will need to sign up as a consultant and purchase a starter kit. This kit will provide you with all the necessary tools and products to begin hosting parties and selling products. You can also reach out to your upline mentor for guidance and attend training events to learn more about building your business.

2. What are the best ways to market my Pampered Chef business?

Some of the most effective ways to market your Pampered Chef business include hosting parties, utilizing social media platforms, attending vendor events or fairs, and reaching out to friends and family. You can also offer cooking classes or workshops to showcase the products and build relationships with potential customers.

3. How do I grow my customer base?

To grow your customer base, it's important to build relationships and provide excellent customer service. Offer incentives for referrals and host parties to reach new customers. Utilize social media and attend events to network and reach potential customers. You can also offer personalized cooking demonstrations to showcase the products and attract new customers.

4. How can I increase my sales and reach my goals?

To increase your sales and reach your goals, it's important to set achievable goals and create a plan to reach them. Utilize the resources and training provided by Pampered Chef to learn effective sales techniques and product knowledge. Offer incentives and promotions to attract customers and increase sales. Building strong relationships with your customers can also lead to repeat business and higher sales.

5. Is it possible to build a successful Pampered Chef business part-time?

Yes, it is possible to build a successful Pampered Chef business part-time. Many consultants have successful businesses while also maintaining other jobs or responsibilities. It's important to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks to ensure your business is growing. Utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef and reach out to your upline mentor for guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blarrabee
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pngentil
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jengillette