• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Inside Info on What the Feb 2011 Special Is??

In summary, the host is considering giving away stoneware this February. It has been a while since they have done this, and they may also have a special for Simple Additions.
pamperedbecky
I know it's a longshot, but I thought I'd see if anyone had any hint or inside scoop on what February's host special might be. In the past I seem to remember extra free product value and possibly cookware as happening one month after the next. BUT we just had cookware month in Oct, so I doubt that would be February's. Maybe extra 1/2 price items? Just thought I'd check to see if anyone has the inside scoop.

I have a host who wants cookware and I'm going to push her doing January, but I'd hate for them to then come out with a cookware special for Feb. I can't imagine they would though.

The past couple of years, hasn't it been choose your own special? Seems like I remember that - host could choose any one product for 60% off, and if their show was $650 or more, they could choose two?

Am I just making that up?

But then, you know how PC likes to mix it up!

Oooh, that's right. LIke it was a selection of various things. I"ll go look it up.

You're right, last Feb it was 60% off either one or two "favorites" including the knife block set, SS 7 pc set, SS covered 12" skillet, grill pan, mixing bowls, santoku, chopper, etc. Hmmmm. I do wonder if they'll do that again.

The year before, they got to pick 60% off ANYTHING in the catalog.

Interesting. We'll see what they do!

Maybe it will be Stoneware. We haven't had that special in awhile.

Sheila? Sometimes she has a heads up!

LOL - I wish I knew! :D

But here's the history:

I agree, it's been a while since they've done stoneware - so that would be my 1st guess. 2nd guess would be anything out of the catalog at 60% off.

I was wondering about Simple Additions since they didn't do those in Nov. this year.

Related to Inside Info on What the Feb 2011 Special Is??

What is the February 2011 special for Pampered Chef?

The February 2011 special for Pampered Chef is the Double Burner Grill Pan. It is a versatile pan that can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, or on the grill to cook a variety of foods.

Can you tell me more about the features of the Double Burner Grill Pan?

The Double Burner Grill Pan has a nonstick surface for easy cooking and cleaning. It also has deep ridges to create those classic grill marks on your food. The pan is also dishwasher safe for convenience.

How much does the Double Burner Grill Pan cost?

The Double Burner Grill Pan retails for $99. However, with the February 2011 special, you can purchase it for only $79. This is a savings of $20.

Is the Double Burner Grill Pan suitable for all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Double Burner Grill Pan can be used on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops. It is also safe to use on induction cooktops.

Are there any recipes or cooking tips included with the Double Burner Grill Pan?

Yes, the Double Burner Grill Pan comes with a recipe booklet that includes delicious and creative recipes specifically designed for the pan. It also includes cooking tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • SonyaVerrillo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefinHarmony