• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making the Most of Jan and Feb with Direct Sales

In summary, the person has 10 shows booked for January but only 3 that are in the last week of the month. They are hoping to host a coach for the shows to make sure they close at the same time. They are also hoping to book some more shows for February.
Jennie4PC
I was just wondering how everyones Jan is looking for double points?

I currently have 10 shows, the only bummer is 3 of them are all in the last week of Jan. I know I need to host coach them so they will close the same night and I plan to do that. I have a few ladies who want to book but right now I only have 1 day open, things may change tomorrow depending on what happens in church tomorrow.

Feb is also looking pretty good for me I had a past catty host call me and booked a show and she wanted a sat and the next available was the 28th of Feb. I have 6 shows booked for Feb right now.

I have 6 with with a possible maybe three more..I am making it a point to let me hosts know that there shows will close that day...

I have 6 on my calander with 5 in the works and 1 fundraiser in the works. I hope they pan out, I normally do 8 a month, but for Jan I want 12!

I have 9 shows on the books with 1 catalog show and then 1 other maybe for this month left to schedule.

wow. I wish I had just one show. Congrats guys!

i don't have any for jan, but one for feb and 2 for march... guess i need to work harder.

I have "I want to host in January" or "I want to host in February" tentative bookings. I am getting on the phone starting Monday to pin them down. Since my DD and I both do DS, we have to coordinate childcare with her DH so he isn't stuck with a 4 mo old and 2 yo too often alone in the evening after he works all day!

I have only 1 January show so far - a few phone calls that need to be returned and 3 February shows already. Hoping to add a couple to January and a few more to February as well.

I have 9 show in Jan and zip in Feb. I'm on the phone tomorrow to fix that!

I have zilch as of now, but lots of good potentials that I've got to get a hold of. The longer I wait, the heavier that phone gets!

I have 3 for January (2 others canceled) and 1 for February, but I am having a booking blitz tonight, hopefully will add some more.

I have 4 cooking and 6 catalog shows. I've been working hard on my 'I want a show list that I can never find them at home. I'm trying mid day Sunday to catch them home. I need 6 more cooking shows.

I have my host/customer appreciation show this week and that is it. Nothing else on Jan or Feb. Hoping to get some bookings from the host appreciation show but guess I REALLY need to get on the phone and make some CC calls.

I have 4 cooking and 3 catalog shows for January...I NEED More More More...I want to make calls tomorrow to get in the groove again before leadership!!! :)

I've been trying to get shows scheduled. In the last 3 days I tried to start my New Year's resolution out right so I spent a little more time calling people. Left messages, spoke to some but no one wants to do a show or even a catalog show. I might have a fundraiser in the works. How many no's do you need before you get a yes.

i have one and nothing for Feb or march yet. home show in Brookings sd and e-mailed them wating to hear from them also for feb. we will see.

I have 4 as of right now, but need to get my butt going for more!!! How in the world did you get 10!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

I am in the same boat as Murkey, I made a bunch of calls last night and got a few nibbles but no bites yet, I plan to follow up after I get their catalogs out today!

SOOO annoyed! I had 10 booked for Jan, and 3 for Feb.2 have gone to my new consultant
2 Jan cancelled, with 1 looking decidedly unsure
1 Feb cancelledI'm decidedly pessimistic about Jan now :-( We have a submit 6 shows in Jan to get £115 product which I had hoped to get. Seems unlikely now :-( I'm usually such a positive person, but these cancellations (although not unexpected) are really getting me down.

Spokane is having it's worse winter on records! over 7 feet of snow in the last 3 weeks... and now it's raining and we have A LOT of rain and it's melting 7 feet of snow!! it's a freakin nightmare out there... I will know by the end of the week what my month will end up looking like... if you pray...say one for me...!

Cat
That is my biggest worry about Jan is all the storms we keep getting hit with. I hope it all works out for you and you dont get many cancelations. My Dec 27th show turned into a catty show cause no one wanted to drive over the summit in bad weather.

I'm having a real hard time getting people to book right now for some reason. I've been doing my customer care calls since the 2nd to start the new year off right and nothing. It's a little discouraging. A lot of people are wanting to recoop from the holidays. Ugh

I currently have 5 for January and 1 for February.

I have 3 confirmed and working to confirm 2 more...both are new/remodeled houses and they wanna do house warming type shows...it all depends when the homes are finished. Then a "maybe" January and "maybe" it'll be a cattie show, I'll know more by the weekend. One of my three is a new house too and will be huge from what I know....

I have 5 cooking shows and 1 catalog, with 2 more kitchen shows to pick their dates for the end of Jan. One is my sister in law and I'm forcing her to do Jan. LOL and the other is my past director/recruiter who has been out of PC for 5 years now..she also will do Jan.
I want 4 more on my calendar but not sure if I'll get it...I waited to long to ge them going. I'm sooo mad at myself!!!! I'm hoping I can get lots of bookings from these for Feb. My family sooo badly wants Disney.

so i just got on the phone and secured 3 of my january shows!!!:D
I'm praying the snow stays away and we melt some more... snow burms are the biggest problem... no one has the room for guests to park!!!

Jennie4PC said:
Cat
That is my biggest worry about Jan is all the storms we keep getting hit with. I hope it all works out for you and you dont get many cancelations. My Dec 27th show turned into a catty show cause no one wanted to drive over the summit in bad weather.

Thank you!

I have 6 shows, including a bridal shower that JUST booked for 2 weeks from now. YIKES! I'm hoping they all do really well. I want Disney! I'm still going to contact several people Sunday for catalog shows, plus booking more in Feb & March. I'm always amazed that January & February are busy without as much effort as I expect. I don't really want to leave the house, but am happy they want me to. Good luck everyone.

I have 8 shows, but they're all in the last 2 1/2 weeks! I also have a catalog show and a Pamper Your Business, and I'm trying to do a Mystery Host catalog show.I have 2 February shows so far.

I started with 4 cooking shows and 1 bridal show. 2 of the cooking shows cancelled on me. :( (At least they are re-booking in February). I still have 2 more shows and the bridal shower. Is it to late to book shows for the rest of January?

I dont think it is to late to book for Jan. We are only into week 2. I got my hostesses packet for her show tonight after Christmas.
Also what part of NV are you in?

I am from Carson City Nevada

I did 10 shows this month and got them all closed and finished out the month with 4500 so going to conference i am sitting at 12,000 points :) I am so excited I did this.

That is awsome. 7 out of 10 shows held 2 of them were over 500 in sales and 2 wont close until Feb so I am at 1800 in sales which is the best I have done in Jan. I also cant complain since I did have shows.

I too just closed my 3 shows and I have $1500...then I also have $180 in outlet sales. I read the promo flyer and it says ALL commissionable sales, so I looked it up on the calculator and sure enuf, all of that counted. This is also my best January ever, so I'm off to a good start. Got lots of bookings now for the next 2-3 months!

Related to Making the Most of Jan and Feb with Direct Sales

1. How can I earn double points in January?

To earn double points in January, you can focus on hosting multiple shows and encouraging your guests to book their own shows. You can also take advantage of any special promotions or incentives offered by Pampered Chef during this time.

2. I have multiple shows scheduled in the last week of January. How can I ensure they all close on the same night?

To ensure all your shows close on the same night, be proactive in host coaching and follow up with your hosts regularly. Encourage them to reach out to their guests and remind them to place their orders before the show deadline. You can also offer incentives for guests who place their orders early.

3. What can I do if I only have one day open for bookings in January?

If you only have one day open for bookings in January, you can try reaching out to past hosts or customers to see if they are interested in hosting a show. You can also offer virtual shows or catalog shows, which can be done on any day and still count towards your January sales.

4. How is February looking for direct sales?

February is typically a good month for direct sales, as it falls right after the holiday season and many people are looking for ways to spruce up their home or kitchen. Be sure to stay organized and proactive in booking shows and following up with potential hosts to make the most of this busy month.

5. How can I make the most of February with direct sales?

To make the most of February with direct sales, you can focus on promoting Valentine's Day-themed products or hosting Valentine's Day-themed events or classes. You can also offer special discounts or incentives for guests who book a show in February. And as always, continue to prioritize host coaching and follow up to ensure successful shows and potential future bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • PamperedbyKaren