• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Host Letter Template for a Successful Jan. Show | Boost Sales Today!

In summary, a "Need Good Host Letter" is an invitation sent to potential hosts for a Pampered Chef party. It is important because it helps the host gather a group of friends and family to learn about and try their products, while also earning free and discounted products for themselves. The letter can be requested by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or filling out a form on their website. It can also be customized to fit personal preferences and should be sent out 2-3 weeks before the party date. Hosting a party allows for a fun and interactive cooking experience with the opportunity to earn free and discounted products.
LeanneB.
I finally got another Jan. show booked and I know that I saw a post the included a really great host letter that clearly spelled out expectations for the show and included the minimum of $150 in sales to be considered a show. I swore that I saved this somewhere, but it is missing and I need to get this in the mail tomorrow. Can anyone help? I can't seem to find the right words.... thanks!

Type host in the files section and you will get a bunch of them.

Good luck!

Here's the ones I have for January & February.

Attachments

• CATALOG SHOW - JAN.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 259
  • COOKING SHOW - JAN.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 249
  • CATALOG SHOW - FEB.doc
    125.5 KB · Views: 312
  • COOKING SHOW - FEB.doc
    126 KB · Views: 304
Here is a great one that was sent to me by my upline. She got it from someone else. I am planning on sending it seperate after I send the host packet.

Attachments

• SUCCESSFUL Show Your Goal - I mail.doc
    51 KB · Views: 395
I finished up March/April Catalog & Cooking Show Host letters today. Here they are!

Attachments

• COOKING SHOW - MARCH.doc
    542 KB · Views: 274
  • COOKING SHOW - APRIL.doc
    932.5 KB · Views: 260
  • CATALOG SHOW - MARCH.doc
    541 KB · Views: 282
  • CATALOG SHOW - APRIL.doc
    932 KB · Views: 308
Here is the one I use - I got it from the consultant in my cluster who has a $750 show avg....even in MI's economy!

I use a fun paper with a party border, and I send it in the mail - I also email it to my hosts.

Attachments

• TIPS FOR AN AWESOME SHO.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 435
Becky,Thank you for this one...I just switched the names/info, printed it and I'm going to mail it to my host in a few minutes!!

Related to Effective Host Letter Template for a Successful Jan. Show | Boost Sales Today!

1. What is a "Need Good Host Letter" and why is it important?

A "Need Good Host Letter" is a letter that is sent to potential hosts to invite them to host a Pampered Chef party. It is important because it allows the host to gather a group of friends and family to learn about and try our products, while also earning free and discounted products for themselves.

2. How do I request a "Need Good Host Letter"?

You can request a "Need Good Host Letter" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and filling out a form. Your consultant will then work with you to personalize the letter and send it to you for distribution.

3. Can I customize the "Need Good Host Letter"?

Yes, the "Need Good Host Letter" can be customized to fit your personal style and preferences. You can work with your consultant to include specific details, such as the date and time of your party, any special themes or requests, and your contact information for guests to RSVP.

4. When should I send out the "Need Good Host Letter"?

It is recommended to send out the "Need Good Host Letter" at least 2-3 weeks before the desired party date. This allows enough time for guests to RSVP and for your consultant to prepare for the party.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party not only allows you to gather with friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience, but you also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. It's a great way to stock up on kitchen essentials and try out new recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies