• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with a Team of HWC Captains: Letter and Email Templates Available!

name on the order. The $1 donation for each purchase goes to ACS. Hello everyone I love this whole team idea that I read on here somewhere. Where you ask people to be team captins and commite to selling at least 10 of the HWC items I'm not sure whos idea this is but i love it and i would love to do!!! But I am looking for a letter to send out to Dr. offices and to drop off to different departments in the hospital. Some thing like cold calls but in letter form. Does that make any sence???? And how about an email to send out to everyone in your box. I am looking for something to reach more people then the ones
Morvin
Hello everyone I love this whole team idea that I read on here somewhere. Where you ask people to be team captins and commite to selling at least 10 of the HWC items I'm not sure whos idea this is but i love it and i would love to do!!! But I am looking for a letter to send out to Dr. offices and to drop off to different departments in the hospital. Some thing like cold calls but in letter form. Does that make any sence???? And how about an email to send out to everyone in your box. I am looking for something to reach more people then the ones just at my show. But I'm just not sure how to word them. I do much better using mouth then my pencil. so to speak!!! But I'm sure you can figure that out by just reading this!!!!!

thanks for any help anyone has to offer!! This site is a real life saver!!!!!

thanks heather

Heather,

I am glad you like the idea I posted of the HWC team. I have never made an official letter to send out in bulk mailings as,like you, I am better at speaking than putting my words on paper too. My suggestion would be to send out a postcard stating the basic idea of the HWC team, the purpose of it and your goals. Provide your contact information so that those interested can get more detailed information from you in an actual conversation. Plus, postage would be a bit cheaper for a postcard then a stamped envelope containing the letter. Let me know if I can help with anything else. You can PM me if you need to

Here is the email I designed to send to friends and family including ones that have not ordered or held a show for me ... yet.

Pampered Chef always does special Help Whip Cancer (HWC) fundraisers in May.

Pampered Chef has products that are only available in May where they donate $1 to the American Cancer Society (ACS) for each item purchased. Host specials this year are pink simple additions bowls & small bowl caddy ($13) or Large white rectangular platter with handles ($18.40). Guest specials are a pink nylon lettuce knife ($5.50), pink flexible scraper ($7.00), and pink mini measure-all cup (6.50). In addition, they are doing a special for individual online orders in pink with white dots: of simple addition mugs (set of 2) for $20 and squares (2) for $24 (buy one of each, split them into a cup & a square add tea, coffee or hot chocolate and they'll make a fantastic mother's day present this year if you order on May 1st or next year), these can only be ordered by going to (/lennhoff), clicking order products, and clicking place an order. Products will be available on the website May 1st.

I'd really like to have a great fundraiser for American Cancer Society (ACS) in May, where ACS gets 25% of sales donated. I'm asking early because I'm really excited about this. To that end I would like to put together a Help Whip Cancer (HWC) Team. The person that sells the most products will get the host special free.

What I need to make this show a success is at least 6 people to commit to bringing in 10 orders and be part of my HWC team. I'm aiming for a minimum of a $1,000 show. So please let me know if you want to participate as a host or as a guest for this fundraiser. Send email to me at [email protected] with the subject "Help Whip Cancer". Feel free to contact me about holding your own ACS fund-raiser. Any fund-raiser for ACS in May with over $500 in sales will get the host special free. I'd like to have all orders by May 20th to make sure they don't run out of product.

The link for the online show will be /lennhoff (I'll actually use a tinyurl to take people directly to the show and not have to do a host search). Again Help Whip Cancer special products are available May 1st-31st only. Please do NOT put links to this online (LJ/facebook/myspace/etc.) as that is against pampered chef policies.

I've attached the pre-order form, print it off, collect orders and money, and then fax (347-402-8982) the pre-order form to me (or send it with the money which should be mailed to Tasha Lennhoff 102 N 10th Ave, Highland Park, NJ 08904).

If someone is interested in more than the HWC products have them place an order through my website (/lennhoff) and have them mention your name when I confirm the order. I do take paypal at [email protected].

thank you I swear I don't know what i would do without you guys!! This looks great I hope it's okay if I steal some of it!!

thanks
heathe

Morvin said:
thank you I swear I don't know what i would do without you guys!! This looks great I hope it's okay if I steal some of it!!

thanks
heathe

Feel free to use it and even modify it to sound more like you. What is so cool about this group is that we post stuff so everyone can benefit from our work. I've never been on such a supportive forum in my life. :D

Tasha: Did you get anyone to help you out? I was wondering how the response was.

One person but I still haven't sent out the full email as I had computer problems.

What is a HWC letter and why do I need help with it?

A HWC (Hostess With a Cause) letter is a personalized letter that is sent to potential party guests to invite them to your Pampered Chef party. It includes information about the party, the products and the hostess rewards. If you need help with your HWC letter, it means you want to make sure it is effective and enticing to your guests.

How do I write a successful HWC letter?

Writing a successful HWC letter involves a few key elements. First, be sure to introduce yourself and explain why you are hosting the party. Then, highlight some of the products that will be featured and how they can benefit the guests. Lastly, make sure to mention the hostess rewards and any special offers or promotions that will be available at the party.

Can I use a template for my HWC letter?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable templates for HWC letters that you can use as a guide. However, it is important to personalize the letter and make it unique to your party and guests. We recommend using the template as a starting point and adding your own personal touches.

When should I send out my HWC letter?

The best time to send out your HWC letter is 2-3 weeks before your party. This gives your guests enough time to plan and RSVP, while also creating a sense of urgency to attend. If you have a specific deadline for RSVPs, be sure to mention it in the letter.

Can I get help with writing my HWC letter?

Yes, our team at Pampered Chef is always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have about your HWC letter. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized assistance and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinmelissa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
irishpamperedchef
Replies