• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter to Potential Hosts: Available Dates, Hosting Details, and Recipes

In summary, a Potential Host Letter is a personalized letter provided to consultants to send to potential party hosts, highlighting the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and encouraging them to schedule a date. The letter can be obtained from a consultant and can be customized before being sent out. Changes can also be made to the letter before it is sent. The letter is effective in generating interest and creating a personal connection between the host and consultant. It can be sent to multiple people, but it is recommended to personalize each letter for a better response.
jcwarr
i need to send out a letter to a large group of people that want to book shows. i have been overseas for quite a few months and this is a letter to all my potential hosts to get things rolling. i was going to send an email to everyone and then follow up with phone calls - but i just wondered if anyone had a letter format i could use as a guide. i am thinking of listing my available dates, what hosting entails, what recipes i am offering. if anyone has anything that might help i would greatly appreciate it!! thanks!

This is not exactly what you were looking for but might help you out in a few areas.

Attachments

• What's In It for Me.doc
    36 KB · Views: 344
letterthank you!

What is a Potential Host Letter?

A Potential Host Letter is a personalized letter that we provide to our consultants to send to people who have expressed interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party. It introduces them to the benefits of hosting a party and encourages them to schedule a date.

How do I obtain a Potential Host Letter?

You can obtain a Potential Host Letter from your consultant. They will be able to customize it with your name, date, and party information before sending it to you to review and approve.

Can I make changes to the Potential Host Letter?

Yes, you can make changes to the Potential Host Letter before it is sent out. Your consultant will work with you to ensure that the letter accurately reflects your preferences and party details.

Is the Potential Host Letter effective in getting people to host parties?

Yes, the Potential Host Letter is a successful way to reach out to potential hosts and generate interest in hosting a party. It highlights the benefits of hosting a party and creates a personal connection between the host and the consultant.

Can I send the Potential Host Letter to multiple people?

Yes, you can send the Potential Host Letter to multiple people. However, we recommend personalizing each letter with the recipient's name and party details for a more effective response.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeahMae
Replies