• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential Hostess – Spring Catalog

In summary, the person is new to hosting shows and has had trouble getting responses from potential hosts after the holiday season. They are considering sending a new spring catalog to leads with a letter offering a free product for booking a show by a certain date. They are unsure of what to include in the letter and are asking for advice on offering two dates and including hostess/guest specials for March and April. Another person suggests hosting a Spring Launch party at their own home and inviting past guests and hosts, friends, and family with incentives to attend. Someone else suggests making it a mystery host party with purchases from both the Fall and Spring catalogs and having multiple giveaways. They also mention using mini-catalogs for potential hosts. The original person is also
PamperedSD
I’m fairly new and have not had many shows. At a few of my shows at the end of last year I had people express interest in hosting but wanted to wait until after the holiday/Christmas rush. So far I have had no luck with any of them returning my calls or emails to book a show – and my calendar is now almost empty. :cry:

I was thinking of sending the new spring catalog to each of my leads with a short letter – maybe even offering them a free new spring product (s/b or new rub) for booking a show by a certain date and holding it before May?? Has anyone done this? I’m not sure what to include with my letter – maybe a sample invite and the hostess/guest specials for March & April? Should I offer 2 dates in my letter? :confused:

THANKS!

I think maybe a Spring Launch party at your own home!! Inviting past guest and host, friend and family and even hanging up flyers around town!! Give incentives to get people there... Do drawings of some sort let people get a first hand taste of what a show is like and let them know if they have a show they can get all the rewards and bonuses!!
Just a thought hope it makes sense
Jenn

I suggest making it a mystery host party. Do it on the last weekend of the month, and offer purchases from both the Fall catalog and our new Spring catalog. Also have about 3 give aways. I did this last change over and had enough orders to break it to two shows, (make sure to tell people if they order from both catalogs, two shipping charges apply). My customers and friends has so much fun they cannot wait for the one I am having the end of this month.

If you have mini-catalogs, those might be better to send. It's easier to see the newest products in those. Either way, sending a catalog to the potential host then following up with a call is an excellent idea.

I am almost in the same boat - I am thinking about hosting a Spring Launch party of my own. I'll have my products out and make some of the Mexican in Minutes recipes ... I need some more March shows!

1. How do I become a hostess for the Spring Catalog?

To become a hostess for the Spring Catalog, all you have to do is contact your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a party. They will guide you through the process and help you choose a date and time that works best for you.

2. What are the benefits of being a hostess for the Spring Catalog?

As a hostess, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party. You will also have access to exclusive hostess-only specials and discounts.

3. How can I maximize my rewards as a hostess for the Spring Catalog?

You can maximize your rewards by inviting as many guests as possible to your party and encouraging them to make purchases. You can also take advantage of the special hostess-only offers and discounts to increase your rewards.

4. Can I host a virtual party for the Spring Catalog?

Yes, you can host a virtual party for the Spring Catalog. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a unique link to share with your guests, and they can make purchases directly through that link.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement to be a hostess for the Spring Catalog?

There is no minimum sales requirement to be a hostess for the Spring Catalog. However, the more sales your party generates, the more rewards you will earn. Your consultant can provide you with more information on the rewards structure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vgibsonrn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vgibsonrn
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • mamadugan