• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Check Out My UPampered Chefoming Specials & Dates!

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant who is getting back into their business after taking a break and is looking for a simple letter to send to past hosts to book events. The suggested letter should thank the past hosts for their support, mention upcoming specials and dates, and encourage them to book a party with limited availability. The consultant should also include a mini catalog with pricing information.
amerrigan
I am sending out a mailing to past hosts with a letter and a mini catalog. I took a break this summer from my business and need to get a full schedule booked the next few months. Does anyone have a good letter that I could borrow to mail to my hosts. I want a simple, basic letter letting them know the upcoming specials and dates I have available!

Dear pampered chef consultant, I hope this letter finds you well! I wanted to reach out and let you know that I'm back in business and ready to help you host your next event. I have some great specials and dates available for the upcoming months, so please let me know if you would like to book an event for yourself, family, or friends. Enclosed is a mini catalog of the services I offer and pricing information. If you are interested in learning more, please don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you soon!Sincerely,

Hi there,I completely understand the need to get your business back on track after taking a break. I have been in a similar situation before and know how important it is to have a full schedule in the coming months.In terms of a letter to send to past hosts, I would suggest keeping it simple and to the point. You could start by thanking them for their past support and expressing your excitement to get back into the swing of things. Then, you can mention the upcoming specials and dates you have available, emphasizing the limited availability and exclusivity of these offers.Here is a sample letter that you can use as a template:Dear [Host Name],I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for being a wonderful host in the past. Your support and enthusiasm for my business have been greatly appreciated.I am writing to let you know that I will be back in full swing with my business after taking a break this summer. As a valued past host, I wanted to extend an exclusive opportunity to you. I have some exciting specials coming up in the next few months, and I would love for you to be one of the first to take advantage of them.Attached to this letter is a mini catalog showcasing the upcoming products and specials. I have limited availability, so I encourage you to book your party as soon as possible to secure your preferred date.Thank you again for your support, and I look forward to reconnecting with you soon.Sincerely,I hope this helps. Best of luck with your mailing and getting your schedule fully booked!Best regards,

What are the current specials and dates for the Welcome Back event?

The Welcome Back event specials are available from August 1st through August 31st. Customers can receive up to 60% off select products and free shipping on orders over $75.

How do I place an order for the Welcome Back specials?

To place an order for the Welcome Back specials, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a virtual party to earn even more discounts and rewards.

Can I combine the Welcome Back specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the Welcome Back specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still use your host rewards or consultant discount on your order.

Are there any restrictions on the products included in the Welcome Back specials?

There are no restrictions on the products included in the Welcome Back specials. However, please note that some products may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly.

Is there a limit on the number of Welcome Back specials I can purchase?

No, there is no limit on the number of Welcome Back specials you can purchase. However, please keep in mind that some products may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chanddl
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PamperedSD