• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Fundraiser Need Help Please

In summary, the author is trying to raise money for a fundraiser by having a display table set up and hands on stations. They are also finishing a brunch recipe first. If they meet their goal, they will donate an extra 5%
laylaleigh
I have a large fundraiser in two weeks. It is at my kids' preschool. I am trying to finish the letter for the parents to go out this week. The school calander has already posted the dates but no info has been sent out. I am doing 4 shows at the preschool and encourging everyone to get outside orders. I have a lot of info to get out and don't want to overwhelm the parents.

I am going to send the mini cat as a reminder next week and type up a few tips on it. So, I don't have to get all the info out in this 1st letter.

I need help with ideas and finishing this letter. I still don't have a closing or anything about bookings. I want to keep it to one page.

Thank you very much for your help!!
Layla

Attachments

• friendship parent letter.doc
    45 KB · Views: 317
Looks good. All the info is there.
I have tweaked it a bit. I hope you do not mind the rearranging.

You can add in there somewhere that "If each family places a $40 order, we will be able to reach our goal". I could not figure out where that would fit in. Maybe w/ the catalogs?
Hope this helps.
And thanks for lighting the fire under my butt to present this to my old preschool. :)

Attachments

• pc fundraiser friendship parent letter[1].doc
    47 KB · Views: 508
Lauri - thank you for your help. I like your wording. Sometimes when you work on something for a while and it's late everything blurs together. I am going to finalize it and post it soon.

At the fundraiser I am going to have display tables set up and hands on stations. I am going to finish a brunch recipe 1st and then let everyone try out the products with some veggies.

I am going to donate an extra 5% if we meet our goal for the fundraiser. Should I put that in the letter?

Thanks!

Ok, here is the latest copy. Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• letter 3.doc
    46 KB · Views: 311
Please ring your...

Typo found.
Otherwise the letter looks great. I like how you wrapped it all up.
I do not think you need to add what you will donate. If you need to boost sales, then it may help, but not by much. I like telling rather than writing. (Less to nitpick later)

Best of luck with this, and let us know how it turns out.

1. How can I request a Pampered Chef fundraiser for my organization?

To request a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you. From there, you can work with the consultant to plan and schedule your fundraiser.

2. What percentage of sales goes towards our organization for a large fundraiser?

The percentage of sales that goes towards your organization can vary depending on the specific fundraiser and agreement with the consultant. Typically, organizations can earn anywhere from 10-25% of the total sales.

3. How long does a large fundraiser typically last?

The length of a large fundraiser can vary, but it usually lasts around 2-3 weeks. This gives enough time for supporters to place orders and for the consultant to process and deliver the orders.

4. What products are available for a large fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for a fundraiser. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. Your consultant can provide a full catalog of available products for your fundraiser.

5. Can we customize our fundraiser to fit our organization's needs?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef fundraisers are designed to be flexible and can be customized to fit the needs of your organization. This includes setting a specific fundraising goal, choosing specific products to sell, and setting a timeline that works best for your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • heatherstobbs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies