• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Show Sales Question: Impact on Commission Check and March Sales

In summary, to increase show sales for Pampered Chef, it is important to focus on hosting a successful show and providing a great experience for guests. This can be achieved through special promotions, effective product demonstrations, and following up with guests after the show. Some popular products that tend to sell well include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and various kitchen gadgets and tools. When faced with objections or hesitations from guests, it is important to listen and address them by showcasing product knowledge and offering a satisfaction guarantee. Discounts and promotions can be offered during shows as long as they are approved by Pampered Chef and communicated clearly to guests. To track and manage show sales, Pampered Chef offers tools such as the Show Assistant app and the Consultant
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a party that took place in Feb. The host is not planning on closing it until monday. Now i know in order to have the sales on my feb commission check i need to have the show submitted by the last day of the month.

My question is.. if i wait to submit the feb show in March.. will it count towards my $150 in sales needed for March or no.

Sorry if this is s dumb question, but i was up all night and then had a vendor show all day today so my brain is pretty much fried.. LOL

It will count towards your commissionable sales in March but not for any promotions.

ok that's what i thought... thanks...

1. How can I increase my show sales?

To increase your show sales, it is important to focus on hosting a successful show and providing a great experience for your guests. This can include offering special promotions, demonstrating products effectively, and following up with guests after the show. You can also expand your customer base by reaching out to new potential hosts and customers.

2. What are some popular products that sell well at shows?

Some popular products that tend to sell well at Pampered Chef shows include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and various kitchen gadgets and tools. However, it is important to remember that every customer's needs and preferences may differ, so it is important to showcase a variety of products at your shows.

3. How can I handle objections or hesitations from guests during a show?

It is important to listen to and address any objections or hesitations from guests during a show. Be prepared with product knowledge and demonstrate how the product can solve their problem or make their life easier. Also, be sure to offer a satisfaction guarantee to provide reassurance to your guests.

4. Can I offer discounts or promotions during a show?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions during a show as long as they are approved by Pampered Chef and follow company guidelines. This can include offering a percentage off or a free product with a certain purchase amount. Be sure to communicate any promotions clearly to your guests.

5. What is the best way to track and manage show sales?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to help track and manage your show sales. This includes the Show Assistant app, which allows you to record orders and track inventory, and the Consultant's Corner website, which provides detailed reports and analytics for your business. It is also important to keep organized records of your sales for tax and accounting purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedbyKaren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • Becky0216