• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Finding Monthly Specials - Stephanie's Request

In summary, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, I am not able to disclose the current monthly specials, but they can easily be found on the website or by reaching out to a local consultant. These specials typically change at the beginning of each month, with occasional promotions or limited-time offers throughout. Discount codes and coupons cannot be combined with the monthly specials, but the best deal can always be taken advantage of. The monthly specials can be ordered online through the website or through a local consultant, but some may be limited in availability. Each monthly special may come with its own terms and conditions, such as a minimum purchase requirement or limited time offer. It is important to read the details carefully before placing an order.
StephsKitchen
I can't seem to find the specials on here that the monthly specials are all put on 1 sheet. Do you know what I am talking about? And if you do, can you help me find that?

Thanks!

Stephanie

Here is what I have made up. HTH

Attachments

• NovDecJan08-09.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 305
I took a look at the NovDecJan08-09.doc and it looks, unfortunately, messed up on my computer. I appreciate the hard work that goes into making these documents, so it may be just my computer is being difficult.
Thanks,
Karla

It's coming out all weird for me as well :(

, thank you for reaching out! I can definitely help you find the monthly specials sheet. It should be located under the "Specials" tab on the main menu of your consultant website. If you're having trouble locating it, feel free to reach out to me and I can walk you through the steps. Happy cooking!

Related to Help Finding Monthly Specials - Stephanie's Request

1. What are the current monthly specials for Pampered Chef?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, I am not able to disclose the current monthly specials. However, you can easily find them by visiting our website or reaching out to your local consultant.

2. How often do the monthly specials change?

The monthly specials typically change at the beginning of each month. However, there may be occasional promotions or limited-time offers throughout the month.

3. Can I use a discount code or coupon on top of the monthly specials?

No, unfortunately, discount codes and coupons cannot be combined with the monthly specials. However, you can always take advantage of the best deal for your order!

4. Can I order the monthly specials online?

Yes, you can order the monthly specials online through our website or through your local consultant. However, keep in mind that some specials may only be available while supplies last.

5. Are there any restrictions on the monthly specials?

Each monthly special may come with its own set of terms and conditions. It's important to read the details carefully before placing your order. Some specials may have a minimum purchase requirement or may only be available for a limited time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies