• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Specials at Our CN in Canada & US: Find Out What's New!

In summary, CN in Canada just got posted for directors but there is no mention on the January specials...do you guys in the US know what your January specials are yet?Thanks Danielle. I don't think we found out last year until December CN.ETA: just looked up the nov08 CN online, and it doesn't have the January specials in it. :(January and February specials are being announced at National Meeting Day, Monday.Anyone have just the first page of the january specials saved?I can't seem to save just the first page...I don't want to email the second page because it has the section for us!Actually they are already posted! Here is the link for
lovenpc
Our CN in Canada just got posted for directors but there is no mention on the January specials...do you guys in the US know what your January specials are yet?
Thanks Danielle

nope. I don't think we found out last year until December CN.ETA: just looked up the nov08 CN online, and it doesn't have the January specials in it. :(

January and February specials are being announced at National Meeting Day, Monday.

Anyone have just the first page of the january specials saved?
I can't seem to save just the first page...I don't want to email the second page because it has the section for us!

amybee said:
Actually they are already posted!
Here is the link for January (earn more free product)

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hs_09jan.pdf

and February ( you choose one piece from catalog for 60% off)

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hs_09feb.pdf

Amy,
Yes, I know they are there, I just want the first page though.
When I save it, it automatically save the two pages, and I dont' want to send that second page to my hosts. The second page has info for US to use to book shows...it's not for them, and I'm a dits when it comes to computers!

It's ok, my husband will be home soon, and I'll ask him...he's my computer brains! :)
Thanks though!

I can't help you there, Nicole, but I'm excited about January and February. Hoping to get some hosts excited, too.

lovenpc said:
Our CN in Canada just got posted for directors but there is no mention on the January specials...do you guys in the US know what your January specials are yet?
Thanks Danielle

Danielle - we in the UK had our January specials posted on CC last Friday.

ChefNic said:
Amy,
Yes, I know they are there, I just want the first page though.
When I save it, it automatically save the two pages, and I dont' want to send that second page to my hosts. The second page has info for US to use to book shows...it's not for them, and I'm a dits when it comes to computers!

It's ok, my husband will be home soon, and I'll ask him...he's my computer brains! :)
Thanks though!

Did you ever figure this out ChefNic? Does anyone else know how? I'm trying to email this to a host and don't want to include page 2.

Thanks

I still haven't!
I may have to contact home office!

Anyone? Anyone?...anyone...?

Ok...I think I have it. This should be only page 1 of the January Host Special.

Attachments

• Jan Host.pdf
    489.4 KB · Views: 315
Thank you! Did you just end up scanning it and saving it as a PDF?

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KW11 said:
Thank you! Did you just end up scanning it and saving it as a PDF?

That is exactly what I did. It seem to be the fastest and easiest way. Hope it helps.

Ya know...men are slow!
NOW my husband decides to fix it for me...the day AFTER you got it up !!
Grrr...!!! :)

I'll attach what he did...

Attachments

• hs_09jan_p1.pdf
    118.6 KB · Views: 237
Hey,

I'm in Ontario and read it on Consultant's Corner.

January is more $$ for the host (just like July) and February is hosts can choose any item in the catalogue for 60% off.

1. What are the January specials for Pampered Chef?

The January specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on a variety of products, as well as special offers for hosts and customers.

2. How can I take advantage of the January specials?

To take advantage of the January specials, you can either attend a Pampered Chef party or place an order through a consultant. You can also host a party to earn even more discounts and free products.

3. Are the January specials available online?

Yes, the January specials are available for purchase online through a Pampered Chef consultant's website. Simply add the items to your cart and check out as usual.

4. Can I combine the January specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the January specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards if you host a party during the month of January.

5. When do the January specials end?

The January specials are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them before the end of the month. Check with your consultant for the specific end date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies