• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a January Boost? Check Out My Booking Email Idea!

In summary, the conversation revolves around a consultant offering a January booking special to their contact list. The special includes a discounted price for a large bar pan and extra free product for hosts and guests. The consultant also mentions offering a 50% discount on stoneware or a Deep Covered Baker for shows with $500+ in guest sales. There is discussion about how to incorporate these specials into orders and the potential success of the promotion. The consultant also shares their New Year's Treat offer for January hosts, which includes a choice of a discounted stoneware piece or a discounted Deep Covered Baker for shows held in January. The consultant encourages people to book shows for January and reminds them of the additional free product they can earn.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I am going to send out the following email to my contact list to try and get some January shows. Hope this will help. Just thought I would share.

--------------------
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! 2008 will soon be upon us and I would like to wish everyone a wonderful New Year!

As a thank you for your business and continued support, I am offering a booking special you won’t want to miss!

For this January only, receive the large bar pan for the price of your show date. For example, hold a show on January 7, and pay only $7!

Also in January, hosts receive EXTRA free product!! And, guests save 20% on our Stoneware.
Not a special you see everyday!

Book your January show today giving me a call or send me an email.

Remember, without YOU, I have no business in the kitchen!

Wishing you all the Best in 2008!
---------------------

Sounds great! Make a list of people you want to follow up with (if your list is too long to call everyone) and make those calls a day or two after you send the email!

Not to be a broken record, but how do you do it? Just add it onto their order as a consultant gift?

Are you getting a good response to the promotion?

Di_Can_Cook said:
Not to be a broken record, but how do you do it? Just add it onto their order as a consultant gift?
Yes. You use the January special number (already 20% off), and then their host percentage comes off, so you aren't covering very much of the price of the pan at all.

Fantastic! I already made an email using that. Thanks!

I got three shows that way for January. I am planning sending out my newsletter tomorrow with the "Get Cranberry Stoneware for $43" or what ever it added up to be promotion! Cannot wait to see what happens.

PChefPEI said:
For this January only, receive the large bar pan for the price of your show date. For example, hold a show on January 7, and pay only $7!

I was thinking of offering to let the host choose any one piece of stoneware from our collection at 50% off regular price (excluding the DCB) OR offering 50% off the regular price of the DCB if the guest sales reach $500.

Any thoughts??

Good idea Erin! That's a great incentive as well for someone to book.

I haven't gotten much response yet. I am sending out my newsletter in a few minutes and posted the special on my website. We'll see what happens!

PChefPEI said:
Good idea Erin! That's a great incentive as well for someone to book.

I haven't gotten much response yet. I am sending out my newsletter in a few minutes and posted the special on my website. We'll see what happens!

Good luck with it!! :)

Where is that break down of the Cranberry Stoneware Collection for $43?? anyone? :)

I have been promoting that hosts can get all the stones they want for 35-70% off.

The minimum show discount is 15% so 20% off and 15% off... and if they use their 50% off item(s) for stones and start with the sale price.

I know that it's not quite 35% or 70% but it's really close and I explain it in more detail to anyone who wants more information (if someone says "but you said..." I would pay the difference and I may anyway).

As far as the stoneware collection for $43: The host would be choosing stoneware for their half price and free items and then their discount. I think this person who did the math used a $500 show - it's on another thread somewhere....

This is what I didWorst case out of pocket with the Rectanglular Baker ($44.00) will be $7.75. That is based on a $150 show. I also made up a complete breakdown sheet.

My New Year's Treat To You!!!

Schedule and hold a show (cooking, catalog or online) with me for January and choose from one of these options:

-Pick any ONE piece from the Stoneware Collection for 50% off regular price up to $44.00

OR

-Have $500+ in guest sales (before tax and shipping)and get the Deep Covered Baker at 50% off regular price.

**This offer is only good if you book a show with me for the month of January 2008. Please contact me ASAP to take advantage of this wonderful offer!!

**My offer is in addition to the wonderful host benefits you receive!!

Book your January show today by giving me a call or send me an email.

January Hosts earn even more FREE products for your Show.

- $50 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $500-$699
- $75 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $700-$999
- $100 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $1,000 or more

*And with 12 or more buying guests, you earn our Pizza Cutter FREE!

I would greatly appreciate if you could pass this along to everyone you think would love this special.

Wishing you the best in 2008!

Erin Branum
Independent Consultant
502-442-7870
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

Last edited:
Great idea! This is the email I just sent out:

Hi Denae,

I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

It was great to meet you at Kendra's Pampered Chef Cooking Show! As a thank you for your business and continued support, I am offering a booking special you won’t want to miss!

For this January only, receive the large bar pan for the price of your show date. For example, hold a show on January 11, and pay only $11!

Also in January, hosts receive EXTRA free products!! And, guests save 20% on our Stoneware.
Not a special you see everyday!

And guests can purchase the Simple Additions Heart Dish for only $10-perfect as an adorable candy dish or beautiful decor.

I'm offering "Soups, Stews & Slippers" as a theme show in January-comfort food and comfort cooking. We'll have a cute slippers contest, where the winner will receive a copy of the recipe cards, Soups, Stews & Chilis, and do some comfort cooking with Tortilla Soup and cornbread.

Book your January show today giving me a call or send me an email for my available dates.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service!

Wishing you all the Best in 2008!

Happy Cooking,
Suzy

Thanks for all of the great ideas on this site!

Suzy in Texas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay

OK-I have a dilemma...I have only the following dates open~the 16th, 23rd, 24th and 31st. If I do a Stone for the date thing, I don't think they will be getting the best deal!

Any suggestions before I get on the phone tonight?????

What about doing the bar pan for half of whatever date they book the show on... 16th= $8, 23rd= $7.50... and so on.. !?!

that might work! Or even the choice of the stone could be there (NOT the DCB)...that way, I let them get whatever stone they need! thanks!

1. How far in advance should I send out the "Booking January Email Idea"?

The best time to send out the email would be at the beginning of December. This gives your customers enough time to plan and book their parties for January.

2. Can I customize the "Booking January Email Idea" with my own information and branding?

Yes, you can customize the email with your own information and branding. The email template provided by Pampered Chef is fully customizable to fit your personal style and business needs.

3. Is there a specific subject line that is recommended for the "Booking January Email Idea"?

Yes, the recommended subject line is "Start the New Year off with a Bang! Book a January Party with Me!" This will catch your customer's attention and encourage them to open the email.

4. Can I send the "Booking January Email Idea" to both existing and potential customers?

Yes, you can send the email to both existing and potential customers. It's a great way to remind your existing customers to book a January party and also reach out to potential customers who may be interested in hosting a party.

5. How should I follow up with customers after sending the "Booking January Email Idea"?

It's important to follow up with your customers after sending the email. You can do this by reaching out to them through phone calls, social media messages, or in-person interactions. Offering a special incentive or discount for booking a January party can also help encourage them to take action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • ChefBeckyD