• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January & February Specials: Postcard Size Ideas

In summary, during the months of January and February, the company has a variety of specials available, including discounts on specific kitchen tools, free gifts with purchase, and bundle deals. These specials cannot be combined with each other or with any other discounts or offers, but can be taken advantage of by placing separate orders. To redeem a special offer, customers simply need to add the qualifying item(s) to their cart and the discount or free gift will be applied at checkout. Some exclusions may apply for these specials, so it is important to check the specific details for each offer. These specials are only available for a limited time, so it is recommended to check the website or catalog for the exact end date of each special.
Leigh0725
I was wondering if someone had created a postcard size or half sheet size thing of the specials for January and February? I have my December booked and am needing to send stuff out for January and February. I thought I would send out a post card with the specials on them. Any ideas?

Anyone......

i think there is to much info for a postcard..

I got this postcard from my director.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• January Host Postcard 1a.doc
    184 KB · Views: 409
Ohhh I Love It!!!!!

awesome! thanks!

thanks, Trish!

1. What specials are available in January and February?

During these months, we have a variety of specials available, such as discounts on certain kitchen tools, free gifts with purchase, and bundle deals.

2. Can I combine multiple specials in one order?

Unfortunately, our specials cannot be combined with each other or with any other discounts or offers. However, you can still take advantage of multiple specials by placing separate orders.

3. How do I redeem a special offer?

To redeem a special offer, simply add the qualifying item(s) to your cart and the discount or free gift will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. Are there any exclusions for the specials?

Our specials may have exclusions, such as certain products or product lines that are not eligible for the discount or free gift. Please refer to the specific details of each special for any exclusions.

5. How long do these specials last?

Our January and February specials are available for a limited time only. Please check our website or catalog for the exact end date of each special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • Teresa LM