• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you booked your January cookware specials yet?

In summary, Trish created a document similar to the one attached for the January cookware specials. She is offering the document for $25 and is hoping to get bookings for her shows in January. She is also hoping to get additional bookings for her shows in February through this type of promotional tactic.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I am wondering if anyone has created a similar document (like the stoneware one attached) for the January cookware specials? Wanted to give my January hosts something to "ooh..." after.

Trish

Attachments

• 28 Pieces of Stoneware at 20% Off.doc
    876.5 KB · Views: 402
After I read of someone else on this board offering any host special piece for $20, I made this one up for myself ($25 offer).

Attachments

• $25JanuaryHostPromo.pub
    683 KB · Views: 362
Will you be able to make money at this Or, are you just aiming at getting bookings? Not sure I could afford to make up difference. How do you plan to do that?

Trish

Can anyone put Amanda's flyer into word? I don't have publisher software. :(

Thanks!!!! (This is such an awesome site!!!)

Here it is in word.

Attachments

• $25JanuaryHostPromo.doc
    652.5 KB · Views: 420
You're still making money on your shows, just not as much. And I'm mainly doing this to get TONS of bookings for January so I can get TONS of bookings for February (double points). But with the show minimum being $400, you're making $80 a show, and if they pick the most expensive piece as their host special product, you're out $33, so you'll still make $47, at the absolute least. You have to cover the expense until you get paid though.. that's the only thing.

I'd love to do this type of thing but for Feb. to get those bookings down for Dbl pts month! Maybe Any piece of stoneware for cheap $???? (excluding the covered baker)

I'm mainly doing this to get TONS of bookings for January so I can get TONS of bookings for February (double points).
Smart thinking, thanks for the flyer. I need someone to give me a sharp kick in the you know where so that I can get out of my slump.PC is paying for us to go to Maui this year (my sis is getting married), I need to make some $$$, or we can't go. No Jan. bookings yet, so I am starting off a little slow.

My cluster Christmas party was Friday and someone shared that they're offering the Exec. Small Saute as "pay the date" to get bookings in January. For those who haven't seen that type of promo, the host gets the item for the number of dollars as the date of her show - $5 on the 5th, etc. Since my friend will put it on the host order, she's not paying full price for it. And it helps get early booking - good for getting additional Jan. bookings at those shows!

Thanks Ann! I haven't been able to book the 4th or 6th yet, so that might be a good way to do that!

Related to Have you booked your January cookware specials yet?

1. How can I earn free products by hosting a January cookware party?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party in January, you can earn free products through our generous Host Rewards program. The amount of rewards you earn depends on the total sales from your party.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for January cookware bookings?

Yes, we offer exclusive deals and promotions for January cookware bookings. These can include discounted products, free shipping, or even additional Host Rewards.

3. Can I book a party for January if I don't have a large kitchen or cooking space?

Absolutely! Our parties can be held in any size space, whether it's a large kitchen or a small apartment. Our consultants are trained to work with any space and help you have a successful party.

4. Can I customize the menu for my January cookware party?

Yes, our consultants can work with you to create a personalized menu for your January cookware party based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. We want to make sure you and your guests have a great experience!

5. How far in advance should I book my January cookware party?

We recommend booking your January cookware party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and give you and your guests enough time to plan and prepare. However, our consultants can also accommodate last-minute bookings if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kattipppe
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • Leigh0725