• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow the Specials and Promotions That Are in the New Cn

Anyone else a little annoyed that our paperwork and spring products are scheduled to arrive by Febuary 19?I'm a little annoyed too, but I know we'll get through it. Plus, we'll have the new catalog and other materials to help us get ready!I'm a little annoyed too, but I know we'll get through it. Plus, we'll have the new catalog and other materials to help us get ready!
StacieB
Gold Member
Wow have you checked out the new December CN yet? If not GO FAST!!! There are some really great Recruiting Specials for both the recruit and recruiter!! Plus all the new things in January and February!! Love the sling purse!!! So what do you think!!

I hate to keep beating an old dog, but I REALLY just received my November Consultant News on Monday! When will they finally step up their schedule to get this out to us in a more timely fashion? I get very discouraged by it.

I have been a consultant for 2 months and have not received a cn at all.

Ladies make sure you call and tell them this! Go check it out online too that is where I found out all the reat information this morning!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sling Purse!

I also love all of the other promotions and specials! Seems like some great things are coming our way!

OMG..I NEED to submit 2 shows in January..I NEED that bag..LOL. Seriously though. I do love that Mini Sling Bag.

I like that bag too but REALLY? Another clear catty tote for submitting in Dec? Can we choose another option if we already have like 10 of those?

Can someone post the CN here? I cannot get on PC's main website at work.

alabama pc cons. said:
I have been a consultant for 2 months and have not received a cn at all.

Me too!!! :(

chefsteph07 said:
I like that bag too but REALLY? Another clear catty tote for submitting in Dec? Can we choose another option if we already have like 10 of those?

I think this is just for new recruits. The mini sling is for everyone in January with 2 shows.

chefsteph07 said:

I think the Catalog Tote for December is only for new consultants.

Love the January incentive...plus the double points for all february sales? wow. Cool. I know December will be a bust (active, but not big)...but I'm hoping to get off my duff and line up some January. Now I REALLY want to. I'd much rather have a smaller "essentials" type bag! That would be perfect.The specials are pretty good too!

wadesgirl said:
I tried - it won't let me...the file must be too big. :(

wadesgirl said:

What is your email? I'll forward it to you (5.2 mb)

Here - I'll try to post some of the flyers individually...

Attachments

• rp_10dec_recruit.pdf
    372.2 KB · Views: 274
  • cs_11jan.pdf
    826.9 KB · Views: 310
And a couple more...

Attachments

• rp_10dec_recruiter.pdf
    306.6 KB · Views: 297
  • hs_11feb_product_details.pdf
    104.7 KB · Views: 342
ChefBeckyD said:
Here - I'll try to post some of the flyers individually...

Love the PC$! But it reads weird at the top. It says submit... in January and receive the sling & February double trip points.

I think they are trying to keep new consultants from signing up Dec 31st!

wadesgirl said:
Love the PC$! But it reads weird at the top. It says submit... in January and receive the sling & February double trip points. I think they are trying to keep new consultants from signing up Dec 31st!
No - I think they are trying to get people to submit shows in January & February!If you submit 2 shows in January - you get double points for all sales in February! So, it takes a two month commitment to get the double points.

DebinIA said:
I think the Catalog Tote for December is only for new consultants.

Oh good, I just glanced at it, so I didn't see the details!

I want it ALL!

ChefBeckyD said:
No - I think they are trying to get people to submit shows in January & February!

If you submit 2 shows in January - you get double points for all sales in February! So, it takes a two month commitment to get the double points.

I get it now! Thought it was reading funny, just wasn't reading it right!

Anyone else a little annoyed that our paperwork and spring products are scheduled to arrive by Febuary 19? This leaves literally 10 days to get ready for the new season!

LOVE all of the promos. Especially happy that there is no requirement for two shows before Jan. 15. I've been trying to line them up just in case. Veerrryyy interesting to require 2 shows in Jan. to get double points in Feb. I can't really imagine that anyone who earns a trip doesn't have at least 2 shows in Jan. so not sure it's really preventing anything. Hmmm, usually I'm not too interested in recruiting in Dec. but those extra 2,000 points are appealing. They can sign Dec. 31, though PC usually has a nice recruiting promo in Jan., too. Love the sling tote. The shoulder tote is just too big and heavy for me. Glad they're giving new recruits a chance to earn the shoulder tote then they can get the sling tote with the Jan. promo.

I guess I'll be ordering paperwork on the early order program. I didn't do that last year. Yup, Feb. 19 for the changeover box is too late to be able to get March host packets out. I guess it won't matter for the casual consultant.

I am wondering if they will give us Spring stuff at Spring Launch - catalogs, mini's etc....kind of like NC. Since we can pre=order the Spring material, I bet if we attend Spring Launch, we will get the whole changeover kit earlier - ya think? I am doing some wishful thinking but trying to figure out how I am going to get stuff to early March hosts.:eek:

otisbg said:
I am wondering if they will give us Spring stuff at Spring Launch - catalogs, mini's etc....kind of like NC. Since we can pre=order the Spring material, I bet if we attend Spring Launch, we will get the whole changeover kit earlier - ya think? I am doing some wishful thinking but trying to figure out how I am going to get stuff to early March hosts.:eek:

I doubt it! That would be a lot of stuff for them to lug around rather than just sending it FedEx like normal. They didn't do it last year either.

Right, last year you could pre-order supplies so that they would arrive the day of the last Spring Launch event.

That's what I was trying to remember Noora...I know they came in a timely manner for March shows - so I guess all will happen as it should!

Did we get a packet of minis at Launch or was that just Conference? I remember getting a new spring product (ice scoop) and a rub? Man, I am getting old. My mind has turned into a stainless mesh colander.

I am so excited to be earning PC bucks in Jan. cuz I'm certainly going to make sure I hit the sales requirement. I always get jealous and excited when I hear how many PC bucks the new consultants earn :)

chefsteph07 said:

The way I read it, the Free Catalog Tote is for new consultants that sign in December and hold/submit a show in December. I think it's meant to encourage them to try and be active in December even though they will have an additional 30 days to earn rewards.

Becca_in_MD said:
Did we get a packet of minis at Launch or was that just Conference? I remember getting a new spring product (ice scoop) and a rub? Man, I am getting old. My mind has turned into a stainless mesh colander.

Yes Ma'am ya did! I got them there and since then I haven't turned back.
I'd never seen one or used one before and since I got a pack for free I started using them for invites and keeping those instead of fullsize in my catalog tote. It's GREAT!

Becca_in_MD said:

I am so excited to be earning PC bucks in Jan. cuz I'm certainly going to make sure I hit the sales requirement. I always get jealous and excited when I hear how many PC bucks the new consultants earn :)
Yes we got a couple small new products. And they did drawings to take home the new products that were displayed. They also gave away some of the new products to the first people who registered. I remember this because a lot of people from my immediate group brought some home!

ShelbyMichalek said:
Yes Ma'am ya did! I got them there and since then I haven't turned back.
I'd never seen one or used one before and since I got a pack for free I started using them for invites and keeping those instead of fullsize in my catalog tote. It's GREAT!

I'm going to the Omaha one also, maybe we'll have to meet up.

wadesgirl said:
... Anyone else a little annoyed that our paperwork and spring products are scheduled to arrive by Febuary 19? This leaves literally 10 days to get ready for the new season!

Try being the overseas military step-child. We'll be lucky if we get our boxes before March 1st. ;)

Sheila said:
Try being the overseas military step-child. We'll be lucky if we get our boxes before March 1st. ;)

Very true! I'll give you that one!

Becca_in_MD said:

We got the pack of mini's at conference but not at spring launch but we never know what they're going to do next. You know how they like to change things up and spring surprises at the last minute.

BethCooks4U said:
We got the pack of mini's at conference but not at spring launch but we never know what they're going to do next. You know how they like to change things up and spring surprises at the last minute.

Not sure where you were but where I went to launch last year I got a pack of minis (see above post) and I never went to conference so I'm certain I'm not confused. ;)

So excited about the specials! So happy that I already have 2-3 shows lined up before Jan 15th. :)

Well, this is just perfect, I was being lazy but the timing is perfect to shake me out of my doldurms. I want that sling purse....real bad, so I will get on the phone. And I don't have a catalog bag, so I want that too.

I had read enough on CS to view the paper CN as a bonus. The first of the month I head to the website to read CN online!

:chef: :) :chef: :thumbup: :rolleyes:

The incentives are amazing! Especially the PC$'s!!!!!! Since I spent all my new consultant PC$ I've been wondering when I could earn more. Gotta have the mini sling bag, too!

I really want that sling purse. I just went to a 31 party last night and was debating on which purse to get. I kept thinking that all I use is my catty tote and now with the sling one, I don't need to get the 31 sling purse that was tempting me. (I may get a different purse though, for days where I don't want to be promoting my biz.) I sure hope I can get some Jan. bookings. I have 2 shows this month, so I'm really hoping to get some bookings from them.

babywings76 said:
I really want that sling purse. I just went to a 31 party last night and was debating on which purse to get. I kept thinking that all I use is my catty tote and now with the sling one, I don't need to get the 31 sling purse that was tempting me. (I may get a different purse though, for days where I don't want to be promoting my biz.) I sure hope I can get some Jan. bookings. I have 2 shows this month, so I'm really hoping to get some bookings from them.

I'm going to be buying the medium purse from 31 because it's a bit bigger than the catalog tote but WAY less "lose your stuff in the bottom" than our catalog tote is.

1. What are the recruiting specials in the new CN Wow?

The new December CN features special promotions for both recruits and recruiters. These promotions may vary, but typically include bonuses or incentives for signing up new recruits and growing your team.

2. How do I take advantage of these recruiting specials?

To take advantage of the recruiting specials in the new CN Wow, simply follow the instructions provided in the CN or on the Pampered Chef website. This may involve reaching certain sales goals, signing up new recruits, or completing other tasks.

3. What is the sling purse that is mentioned in the new CN Wow?

The sling purse is a new product that will be available in the upcoming months, specifically in January and February. It is a stylish and practical accessory that will be perfect for carrying around your Pampered Chef tools and essentials.

4. Are there any other promotions or specials in the new CN Wow?

Yes, the new CN also features promotions and discounts on various products and collections. These may include limited time offers, bundle deals, or discounts on popular items.

5. How often does the CN Wow come out?

The CN Wow is released monthly, with each new edition featuring different promotions, products, and updates. Be sure to check it out regularly to stay updated on all the latest news and deals at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
luvs2cook