• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Exclusive Feb-April Specials for Hosts and Guests!

In summary, the February specials for Pampered Chef include the "Love at First Bite" set, featuring a heart-shaped stoneware mold and a heart-shaped cookie cutter. For March, customers can take advantage of the "Springtime Sizzle" deal, which includes a grill pan and grill press. In April, Pampered Chef is offering a "Spring Cleaning" bundle with microfiber cleaning cloths and an all-purpose cleaner. These specials are available to anyone, but consultants receive a discount. Unfortunately, the specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
milkangel
Does any one have feb-aprils host and guest specials on one flyer. can not find in files. thanks

I've got one....here it is...

Attachments

• Feb, March and April Specials.doc
    664 KB · Views: 457
thank you that is what i was looking for

I tried to get this but my windows screen came up blank - what am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Can someone put this in .pdf format? Thanks!

Here you go.

Attachments

• Feb, March and April Specials.pdf
    299.2 KB · Views: 374
Great! Thanks so much!!

Related to Discover Our Exclusive Feb-April Specials for Hosts and Guests!

What are the specials for February?

The February specials for Pampered Chef include the "Love at First Bite" set, which features a heart-shaped stoneware mold and a heart-shaped cookie cutter.

Is there a promotion for March?

Yes, for March, customers can take advantage of the "Springtime Sizzle" deal, which includes a grill pan and grill press for perfectly cooked meats and veggies.

Are there any discounts for April?

During the month of April, Pampered Chef is offering a "Spring Cleaning" bundle, which includes a set of microfiber cleaning cloths and a citrus-infused all-purpose cleaner.

Do I need to be a consultant to access these specials?

No, anyone can purchase the Feb-April specials from Pampered Chef. However, consultants do receive a discount on their purchases.

Can I combine the Feb-April specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Feb-April specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Each deal is only valid on its own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam