• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover August Host Specials at May KCN | Get a Sneak Peek Now!

In summary, the August host specials at May KCN include discounted products, bonus gifts, and special offers for hosts who hold a party during the month of August. You can see a sneak peek of these specials by visiting the website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. To become a host, simply schedule a party with the consultant or host a virtual party. As a host, you can expect discounted products, free products, and special offers on select items. These specials are only available for the month of August, so be sure to schedule your party before the end of the month.
cookn' katie
I peeked at May KCN and I thought they would be posting July and August Specials. Don't they usually post two months of specials every other month? I know what July's specials are but I was wondering what August's was too!!! I am soooo impatient!! Katie

Check out my July and August Specials thread! It has the flyers attached!

I believe the Consultant page within PC's website has all the specials posted. Check it out....

lsm72 said:
I believe the Consultant page within PC's website has all the specials posted. Check it out....

Nope. Not posted. It's our CS Super Slueths to the rescue with this one. See the other post about July/August Specials.

The specials go onto the server at HO on the 24th of the month, when Directors' CC is updated with the links. You can get to the flyers then by clicking on one that IS linked from your CC, and then change the month in the title. For example, if it's hs_jun07.pdf, change it to hs_jul07.pdf.

What are the August host specials at May KCN?

The August host specials at May KCN include discounted products, bonus gifts, and special offers for hosts who hold a party during the month of August.

Can I see a sneak peek of the August host specials?

Yes, you can see a sneak peek of the August host specials by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I become a host for the August specials at May KCN?

To become a host for the August specials at May KCN, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party. You can also host a virtual party to take advantage of the specials.

What kind of discounts and offers can I expect as a host for the August specials?

As a host for the August specials at May KCN, you can expect discounted products, free products, and special offers on select items. The exact discounts and offers may vary, so be sure to check with your consultant for more details.

When do the August host specials at May KCN end?

The August host specials at May KCN are only available for the month of August. Be sure to schedule your party before the end of the month to take advantage of these special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies