• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Host Binder: Ideas for Specials & Catalogs

You can make up your own challenges or print out flyers. I like the idea of the sell 10 items get one free challenge. I never thought of that before.
kat29
Well I'm trying to put my host binder together for a host that is hosting in August. I've got to get it to her. My only problem is that I always put the current month special and the next month special in the binder. Well since they don't have the September special posted, :confused: I'm stuck on what to put in this spot. I was thinking of making a flyer stating something about the new catalogs and products being out in September but I'm not sure. :confused: Even if I did I'm not sure exactly what to put on there. What have you all done for your host packets or host binders for you August hosts? Any ideas would really help! Thanks:)

I usually only include the current month's host special, but adding the next month's is a good idea:)

You can create a flyer kind of like the one they gave us in KCN showing boxes with question marks. Let the host know that you don't know what is coming out in September, but you know it will be something great.

i give the hose the current month special and then at the part show the coming months specials. i canno wait to see what september's is

Host BinderHere is what I include in my Host binder:

Show planner
Host benefits flyer
Invites
Monthly Host special for August
Guest special for August
Usually Sept. host special but if not available I would substitute for some Host challenges:
One of my flyers is a Ten for one challenge. Sell ten of anything and she gets one FREE. Sell ten executive pans, get one free!! Anything she wants!
I also include another challenge for bookings with personal incentives that I offer for so many bookings by the end of her show!
Challenge for outside orders before her show and outside orders after her show!
Catalogs
Order forms
My business cards (hosts are great people to advertise for us)
Recipes to choose from - with shopping list included for each

I am a binder and folder fanatic. My binders and folders are colorful and full of pockets, and dividers. They love them and I am always sure to get them back because of all the work they see I put into them.

Debbie

What kind of folders do you use? I usually buy the two pocket folders on sale when school starts. I get the ones with the prongs so I can put the specials in them. Does anyone use more permanent folders that don't look so used quite as fast? I recycle mine, but I can usually only get a few shows out of them.

DebbieSAChef said:
Recipes to choose from - with shopping list included for each
Debbie

Do you have these all printed out? I was thinking of doing that and I just don't know exactly how to do it? Do you pick out the simple recipes or what?

amya said:
You can create a flyer kind of like the one they gave us in KCN showing boxes with question marks. Let the host know that you don't know what is coming out in September, but you know it will be something great.

I think I may try something like that. I'll see what I come up with tonight after I get the kids in bed and then post it for you all's opinion on it.

pamperedgirl3 said:
What kind of folders do you use? I usually buy the two pocket folders on sale when school starts. I get the ones with the prongs so I can put the specials in them. Does anyone use more permanent folders that don't look so used quite as fast? I recycle mine, but I can usually only get a few shows out of them.
I use the 1/2 inch see through binders. I've got like 3 right now I'm about to up it to 6.
Thanks for the help!

Debbie:

I like your host challenges. Do you have flyers for those or do you make them up as you go? I really like the sell 10 items get one free challenge. I never thought of that before. I am just not creative.

What is the August Host Binder?

The August Host Binder is a collection of ideas and resources specifically designed for hosts hosting a party in the month of August. It includes specials and catalogs that are only available during this month.

What are the benefits of using the August Host Binder?

Using the August Host Binder can help hosts plan and execute a successful party by providing them with exclusive specials and catalogs, as well as helpful tips and ideas. It can also help hosts earn free and discounted products.

How can I obtain the August Host Binder?

The August Host Binder is only available to hosts who are hosting a party in the month of August. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with the binder at the time of booking your party.

What type of specials can I expect to find in the August Host Binder?

The August Host Binder will include exclusive discounts, free products, and special bundles that are only available during this month. These specials are designed to help hosts save money and earn rewards.

Can I still use the August Host Binder if I am hosting a virtual party?

Yes, the August Host Binder can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. Your consultant will provide you with a digital version of the binder that you can easily share with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • rbvernon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
Admin Greg