• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Catalog Shows with a Customized Binder | Tips and Ideas

In summary, creating a binder for catalog shows can be an effective way to showcase products and encourage coworkers to make purchases. A suggested format includes a cover page, table of contents, current specials, catalog, order forms, information on hosting and booking incentives, FAQs, and contact information. This approach has been successful in the past and may work well for others looking to organize their own catalog shows at work.
LakesideMom
Does anyone have a format that works well for catalog shows at work? I'm thinking of making up a binder that would have specials listed, a catalog, order forms, maybe specials for the next few months in case someone wants to book a show. That way my host could just pass around the binder at work.

Any suggestions on a good format?

TIA!

Nancy Jo Ryan suggested an envelope with an inner-office correspondence sheet taped to the front of it. I don't work in an office, so I don't really know how you would get it around to everyone, but if you can blend it in people would look and buy buy buy!

Hi there! I've found that creating a binder for catalog shows can be really helpful. Here's a format that has worked well for me in the past:1. Start with a cover page that includes your name, contact information, and a fun title like "Your One-Stop Shop for Amazing Products!"2. Next, include a table of contents that lists out all the sections in your binder.3. For the first section, include a page with all the current specials and promotions. This will catch your coworkers' attention and encourage them to flip through the rest of the binder.4. In the next section, include a catalog with all your products. You can either print out the physical catalog or create a digital version that can be easily flipped through on a tablet or computer.5. Include order forms in the following section. Make sure to leave enough space for your coworkers to write down their orders and contact information.6. For the next few sections, you can include information on hosting a show, booking incentives, and upcoming specials for the next few months. This will give your coworkers an idea of what they can expect if they decide to host a show.7. Add a section for frequently asked questions and answers. This will save you and your coworkers time from having to answer the same questions over and over again.8. Finally, end with a section for your contact information and how to place orders. This will make it easy for your coworkers to reach out to you if they have any questions or want to place an order.I hope this format gives you some ideas for your own catalog show binder. Good luck!

1. What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for you to host a party without having to invite guests to your home. You will receive a catalog and order forms to share with family and friends, and any orders placed will count towards your party sales.

2. How do I become a catalog show host?

To become a catalog show host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and guide you through the process.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

As a catalog show host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products and recipes.

4. How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts for 10-14 days, depending on your consultant's schedule. This gives your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I don't have any in-person parties?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards through a catalog show. Your consultant will provide you with a link to a digital catalog and order form, making it easy for your guests to place their orders online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • kat29
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies