• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Catalog System for Show Guests

In summary, I tell my customers they are free to take my catalogs, but they can't go in the trash. If they're done with the catalog, they can pass them on to a friend or leave them on their desk at work (or at their hairdresser's, Dr. office, whatever). I find people don't like it when you tell them they can't take them, but if you tell them they can take them but not throw them away, they're ok with that.
nikki70563
Gold Member
How do you give your catalogs to guest at your shows? Because this is my problem it seems that everyone wants to just take my catalog and do nothing with it I was thinking of taking than and putting them in a binder or plastic folder and cut them and put in plastic sleeves what do you think?

Too much work. I tell them they are free to take them, but they can't go in the trash. If they're done with the catalog, they can pass them on to a friend or leave them on their desk at work (or at their hairdresser's, Dr. office, whatever). I found people don't like it when you tell them they can't take them, but if you tell them they can take them but not throw them away, they're ok with that.

cathyskitchen said:
Too much work. I tell them they are free to take them, but they can't go in the trash. If they're done with the catalog, they can pass them on to a friend or leave them on their desk at work (or at their hairdresser's, Dr. office, whatever). I found people don't like it when you tell them they can't take them, but if you tell them they can take them but not throw them away, they're ok with that.

That's a great idea about telling them they can't throw them into the trash--instead pass them on! Thanks!!

I also let my customers take the catalogs if they want! And most do...

I only put one catalog in plastic covers for events. This way my catalogs don't grow legs! :)

thanks for the replies

I keep two in plastic sleeves in small binders...one I keep with me in my totebag so wherever I go (within reason) I have it with me. The other one stays in my car, so that on the rare days when I don't have the other one handy, I always know there's one in my car. I also use both when I have a booth or demo display opportunity...less chance of someone wandering off with a catalog that will end up in the trash.
I love the idea of telling guests they can keep one, but to pass it on instead of tossing it in the trash! LOVE it. I'm going to use that line at my show on Sunday. :)

What is a catalog system for show guests?

A catalog system for show guests is a way to organize and track orders from guests at a Pampered Chef party. It allows the consultant to easily keep track of the products that guests are interested in purchasing and simplifies the ordering process.

How do I create a catalog system for show guests?

To create a catalog system for show guests, you will need to have a catalog or order form for guests to fill out with their desired products. You can also use a digital system, such as an online order form, to track orders. Assign each guest a unique number or code and have them write it on their order form for easy identification.

What information should be included in a catalog system for show guests?

A catalog system for show guests should include the guest's name, contact information, and their order. It can also be helpful to include any special requests or notes from the guest, such as dietary restrictions or preferred payment method.

How do I keep track of orders in a catalog system for show guests?

You can keep track of orders in a catalog system for show guests by entering the information into a spreadsheet or using a digital system. It's important to update the system as orders are placed and keep a record of any changes or updates to orders.

Are there any tools or resources available to help with creating a catalog system for show guests?

Yes, there are several tools and resources available to help with creating a catalog system for show guests. Pampered Chef offers a guest order form template and a digital order system for consultants to use. There are also third-party apps and software specifically designed for tracking orders at parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
nay62
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag